Project 'ZAC' - CarPC Build

SunGodRA

Well worth the money though. I have a license for CF2 - these niche software houses should be supported for their good work. I dont know what the deal is with Nav these days, I bought the non-nav version and sourced nav software seperately. Back then it was the nav license that made it uber expensive.

i have always liked the cf user interfaces always wanted to do something lie this but never really got round to it; to be honest i was a bit nervous about the whole thing so chickened out.

nice to see others making the work manageable; hopefully encourage others to have a go too.

• 4 weeks later...

SunGodRA awesome project mate. I would like one of these doing for my car but have zero spare time and I can't break into my sleep time anymore than I already do :lol::surrender:

Would you be interested in doing one for me and another for a project car for a friend who is also a 350z-uk member :thumbs:

SunGodRA awesome project mate. I would like one of these doing for my car but have zero spare time and I can't break into my sleep time anymore than I already do :lol::surrender:

Would you be interested in doing one for me and another for a project car for a friend who is also a 350z-uk member :thumbs:

Don't see why not - but let me finish this one first! :lol:

• 2 months later...