Calling all Chester/ North Wales Z Owners

Greeny

There are 2 Zeds in Harwarden also - a silver coupe and 2 Ragtops 1 GM and 1 blue :snack:

I have carded the Red one ages ago but no joy - think they work at Charlies though - its always there (That is the weirdest shop I have ever seen btw!)

I pass through Ewloe most days, usually on the way to ASDA, but don't go through Hawarden that often. Not been to Charlies, or past it recently for that matter. I tend to avoid Shotton like the plague. There used to be a bronze (not sure of the exact term) Zed around here in 2005/6, saw it almost every day in Ewloe or Buckley but it vanished around the time I got mine in 2007. The guy who had it drove it really hard, saw him giving it some stick up Pinfold Lane on several occasions.

Pete

There are 2 Zeds in Harwarden also - a silver coupe and 2 Ragtops 1 GM and 1 blue :snack:

I have carded the Red one ages ago but no joy - think they work at Charlies though - its always there (That is the weirdest shop I have ever seen btw!)

I pass through Ewloe most days, usually on the way to ASDA, but don't go through Hawarden that often. Not been to Charlies, or past it recently for that matter. I tend to avoid Shotton like the plague. There used to be a bronze (not sure of the exact term) Zed around here in 2005/6, saw it almost every day in Ewloe or Buckley but it vanished around the time I got mine in 2007. The guy who had it drove it really hard, saw him giving it some stick up Pinfold Lane on several occasions.

Pete

Like I said have probably seen you on the bypass etc. I know what you mean Shotton is a lovely select area. Fortunately Charlies is within safe boundaries! :lol:

Keep Zedding and give us a wave if you see a bright orange campervan flash you! :D

hey guys i aint got the net at me new place yet thats why i aint been on much. i have to pop to me dads all the time lol.

ive made a new topic for a meet, im trying to get numbers together then we can all decide when and where is best suited for every one. check it out viewtopic.php?f=86&t=40203

i look forward to meeting ya all.

then hopefully we could go down to japshow final in oct if the forum has a stand there :teeth:

How about a meet at deeside tyre services? big car park

I can pretty well manage anywhere in the Deeside ,Chester or Wrexham area, the only day that is difficult for me is the 29th August.

Pete

10am on both the 18/19 September at Moreton Park Lodge, Chirk :teeth:

i cant do them dates ill be in cornwall lol :shrug:

You mean I come all the way up from Surrey to lay on a nice couple of local drives for you and you then bugger off to Cornwall..... :bangin::lol:

And who did most of the driving Colin ??........................ In the SHED.............. :p:p

Also boys and girls....stop slagging Shotton..I grew up in Shotton.........and my old mum still lives there.

But you are all right...... IT IS BLOODY HORIIBLE ...and.... I GOT out alive.... :yahoo:

The red JDM at Charlies is driven by a blond lady who workes there I've carded it a couple of times,and now don't bother.