WHAT A BEAST!!! cheap as well

gazhull8474

sorry dude. guess i am judging by my own level of sarcasm.

i stole mine from another member, cant remember who but it gets confusing when i am skimming through new threads and all of a sudden think i posted something, so i am thinking bout changin it. to what, i have no idea.

Taken from the ad:

Questions and answers about this item

Q: Has Tom Cruise ever driven this car? If so did you have to adjust the pedals so that his little legs could reach?

A: Nope but if your knowledge of the film was better you would realise it was Michael J fox that I had to adjust the pedals for.

15 Aug, 2010

Q: Hi there Could you tell me if theres any Plutonium included to power the Flux Capacitor? Regards, Ben

A: nope but since 1984 battery technology has significantly improved and I have designed it to run on AAA batteries. Modern science what a miracle!!!

13 Aug, 2010

:lol::lol: Funny times indeed

Taken from the ad:

Questions and answers about this item

Q: Has Tom Cruise ever driven this car? If so did you have to adjust the pedals so that his little legs could reach?

A: Nope but if your knowledge of the film was better you would realise it was Michael J fox that I had to adjust the pedals for.

15 Aug, 2010

Q: Hi there Could you tell me if theres any Plutonium included to power the Flux Capacitor? Regards, Ben

A: nope but since 1984 battery technology has significantly improved and I have designed it to run on AAA batteries. Modern science what a miracle!!!

13 Aug, 2010

:lol::lol: Funny times indeed

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OP

I reckon you may have just found Husky a new shed car :thumbs:

15 Aug, 2010

that cracked me up :lol:

You know they aren't serious about it being a replica Deloreon.

I'm basing this assumption on the line

"The car was customised to take part in a road trip to the Pamplona Bull Run 2010 in Spain"

I'm guessing it was done for some sort of "banger rally" along the lines of the Scum Run or the other one that was mentioned in the Off Topic thread.

some friends and I recently took part in the scum run this summer (although i didn't make it - details in the viewtopic.php?f=13&t=40075)

but this was the car:

ScumRun.jpg