Someone has keyed my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarnie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarnie, sorry to hear about this. Put a wanted poster out and invite them to a car show somewhere. Then we can get medieval..... :boxing::angry::boxing::angry:

Hope you get it sorted ok. Which panel?

Its on the rear wheel panel on the passengers side. Its below the rear quater light and level with the door handle. Just picked my car up from Nissan after having its P1 and the guy they use for their bodywork was there and had a look at it for me. He reckons it would be a £400-£500 job :scare: He said its too close to the door panel to just do the scratches as the yellow is so hard to match :dry:

Sarnie, sorry to hear about this. Put a wanted poster out and invite them to a car show somewhere. Then we can get medieval..... :boxing::angry::boxing::angry:

Its on the rear wheel panel on the passengers side. Its below the rear quater light and level with the door handle. Just picked my car up from Nissan after having its P1 and the guy they use for their bodywork was there and had a look at it for me. He reckons it would be a £400-£500 job :scare: He said its too close to the door panel to just do the scratches as the yellow is so hard to match :dry:

Seems a tad expensive for one panel with no damage :scare: you can get a front end resray cheaper than that

I have heard that yellow is the worst to match.

I have heard that yellow is the worst to match.

Bring it down here and it can be done cheaper than that!

My 440 (pics on the bling thread) had the osr arch punched in and a guy I know (professional, in the trade) repaired, filled, matched and sprayed it for way less than that.

Not disputing it's not hard to match (it's practically new so surely if you've got the paint code it hasn't faded?! :dry: ) but a pro should be fine with it.

My anger has not subsided. Why do people do this? If people are jealous of others why do they manifest it in this way? Why do they want to destroy the object they are jealous of? I have at least one person a day commenting on my car, none of them feel the need to scratch my car, so why do others?*

*There is no smilie for how angry I am.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about this, I think it's the worst nightmare of anyone who cherishes their car. The worst thing is not knowing who did it so you have nowhere to direct your rage. It's jealousy plain and simple, brings out the worst in people. :dry:

That's awful mate, the paintwork alone is worth more than the lives of these useless scum, most likely sponging off benefits.

Just a shame you didn't catch them in the act.

I can think of lots of joyful ways to end their pathetic little existances.

Sorry to hear about that mate - there but for the grace of god go I.

I would be screwing if that ever happened to me - my Zed is more than a mode of transport - I never take it for granted, and it is cherished beyond belief. Unfortunately these scum bags and the bitches/fathers they were spawned from never have been taught respect for themselves or other people's property. It is a sad state of affairs whereby I have to park in the furthest corner of a shopping centre car park where there are plenty of places to park just to avoid dents. I get fed up having to think ahead when going out about where my car will be safest.

The obvious answer is revert to my old car (K reg Citroen AX), but why should I when all that is needed is someone to teach these c*nts respect or have them learn respect the hard way-break the fingers of the pikey low-life scum.

G

Yes very sorry to hear of this, sometimes i wonder if its worth having anything nice to own with all the worrys you have about things like this. Previous posts also convey my feelings. Do me a favour if you catch the Bastards, drop them slowly into some flesh stripping Acid. :rant::rant::rant: