Someone has keyed my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarnie

Some low life scum bag **** stain mother ****ing **** arse bastard **** ridden bastard **** ****er tosser **** prick moron loser biatch has keyed my baby. :cry: *

Mods please feel free to delete or modify this post. I needed to vent it somewhere before I kill someone. Quite literally. If I get through today with my job intact and not in jail I will have done well. :mad:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its bad enough to take it down to the white primer :scare:

The car was parked at work, outside a clients for 30 mins and then on my drive till this morning. Can't pinpoint when it was done. Its too high for it to be a scratch from a car. Luckily its only on one panel. :thumbdown::rant::angry:

Sarnie mate I'm absolutely gutted for you, mindless c**ks is far too easy going. I'm only surprised your rant didn't go on for far far longer. Bring back hanging, drawing and quartering for these t***s, problem is though they're rarely caught. Hope you can get her back to normal soon mate :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about this mate!

Total wan*ers!! I remember when I had my Renault 19 a few years back - some low lifes keyed the car and then nicked the stereo! F**ing twa* f**ers! If I caught erm doing it I'd rip their heads off!

Had what looked like my Zed had been keyed recently until I noticed a pertruding branch which just sticks out on one of these country roads on the way to work - pretty sharp! Absolutely sure it wasn't one of these? Guess you'd of heard it though?!

Lowlife, cheapskate, jealous, scum :rant::rant::rant::angry::angry:

That doesnt even come close to describing people who do that. Even though your well pi**ed off try to stay calm & be thankful it wasnt worse. Only the other day over on the other side there was member whos car was keyed outside a block of flats on four panels! :rant:

That happened to me too, a fair few years ago I had a Fiat 20v Turbo Coupe, my missus was the nanny for my bosses kids, he lived in a monster pad, but it had the worse pot holes in, to avoid the pot holes I had to veir into a holly bush, ended up with 100's of little scatches and one massive on from a snapped branch, totally gutted and had to have a ful re-spray.

Guest prescience

Desperately sorry to hear this sarnie - all what should be done is said above. One of the reasons I drove the car infrequently was that there are so many tw*ts about wanting to damage it.

It will get repaired and will be good as new though :D

This really gets me annoyed - my brother in law (well will be when I get round to tying the knot) has had his Yaris done all down one side. Although its not the most expensive of cars, and its not in A1 condition - its the principal that yanks my chain.

If I ever see this being done or find out who did it to any vehicle I owned, they would receive a visit from some paid "acquaintences" of mine. Probably while they were out walking the dog or somewhere less "out of view" (queue the lecture from any coppers :blush:)

This infuriates me so much, if I had it done to my Z, I would be well and truly gutted - and absolutely enraged at the same time.

I wouldnt care what age they were that did this, they would certainly be losing some portion of their mobility.

So bl*ody sorry to hear that mate. I hope its not as bad as it first looks and gets sorted cheaply!

Don't get me started on what should happen to these sort of people, I mean why? What does that car do to them that offends them so badly? :angry::rant::thumbdown:

A nice car indicates to them that someone is doing well for themselves and reminds them of how pitiful, disastrous and pointless their sorry excuse for a life is. This inevitably makes them angry and unfortunately the outcome is sometimes the vandalism of the object that symbolises something they could never ever have.

Dr Monkfish (Psychiatrist)