My 350z up for Sale

dcash5

Its very difficult to price. Some people are saying its to cheap, some are saying it too expensive.

All I know that the car is a high spec car, no expense spared and it has a bucket load of history with it (I honestly think that holds value in itself).

I would love to see it go to someone who would get the car featured, or put their own twist on what I started.

:)

I think you have priced fairly tbh. You've cared for that car like a baby and it has very good quality mods on it that have cost a fortune.

For a true petrolhead (new owner) this would seem an ideal buy as it has nothing to hide - it'll be a safe buy in the long run. It's very easy for people to say "its over priced" but unless you see it in the flesh next to a standard car you won't appreciate why it costs more.

The cost of zeds have hit its low for a good while yet - the price of them can't keep consistently coming down in value otherwise it'll be worth the same as a 2nd hand old model fiesta that a 17 year old drives (and that's just plain wrong).

Sure we'd all love a car with all the goodies on it for £8k-9k, but we live in the real world and unless you get a very desperate seller it's a case of tough luck (you just won't get it for that cheap price). Yes, you can get a younger standard model but I doubt it'll be in as good quality as this one (it'll probably be owned by a general car user rather than enthusiast that has loved it).

Think of it like a Ferrari - you could pick one up for £50k but chances are it'll have knocks, loads of owners, a few hidden things wrong with it, etc, etc. Whereas if you fork out a bit more you'll get one that has no doubt been loved and cherished by an enthusiast. It's no different for any sports car...

GLWTS... :)

* What you lot also don't realise is if the chaps with older cars start reducing their prices quickly it'll effect those with newer cars as well (you'll be forced to justify the huge price difference for a slightly newer zed). Everyone's price would come down together and you'll end up with a bunch of barry boys affording them, putting ironing boards on the back with mirrored lights!

No one wants this...no one. :thumbdown:

you'll end up with a bunch of barry boys affording them, putting ironing boards on the back with mirrored lights!

Yeah, because we don't have that already.

/thread drift

eg.

"I broke my car after watching F&F"

"bluetooth for a fiver??"

"When driving hard i notice smoke pouring from the clutch"

"what have you raced?"

cash, have you thought about de-modding it? i know it would be a shame but you know you'd make more money and maybe wouldnt feel bad about her going as she wouldn't be the same car after losing the mods.

• 2 weeks later...