Pretty sure, but hope I'm wrong about this offset

RisingPower

Just I was looking at the brembos and they have maybe a tadge less than 1cm clearance on the stock 18"s (not to say the spoke style doesn't count for anything in this case), so I figured according to an offset calc there would be 1cm less inner clearance.

Besides, it wouldn't even be a staggered setup (not sure what min size tyres you can get away with on 10's), nah it's probably a crazy idea :( Damn. Maybe if I'm lucky they may split the rears.

Ian, you don't think pushing the fronts out that much would be an issue?

Its quite a wide wheel for the front - what width do you intend for the rear?

Offset of 15 shouldn't be an issue with regard to brembo's - a 15 offset will clear brembos much better than say a weak offset of 30 to 40. Your bigger issue is gonna be rubbing on the wheel arch but then its not difficult to roll the arches either.

TBH I wouldn't put a 10 inch wide rim on the front of the Zed as you're going to have to put a similarly wide (e.g. 275) tyre on which won't be ideal for an NA Zed's performance - it'll be likely to understeer quite a bit more than normal.

Well, there's a set of 19x10's w et/15, so it would be 19x10 et15 all round.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/140420-advan ... -et15.html

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/101173-volk- ... -rs-2.html.

Looking at tyre sizes, maybe I could go 265/35 front, 285/35 rear but iirc 265 is a bit stretched on 10j. It's just not really brilliant for tyres at all (I'd also probably end up refurbing them gunmetal) :(

Think I may just wait until I can get 19x9 et22 and 19x10 et15. Ah well, was a nice thought while it lasted :blush:

Lovely rims alright - the same width front and rear would suit a 4WD car like the GTR just fine.

If your budget is 1400GBP though then the world is your oyster though for 2nd hand rims - you're better off waiting for the right set to pop up. I just bought a set of 19 inch Rays in a Zed fitment for 600GBP off ebay (putting them on a Murano though).

Lovely rims alright - the same width front and rear would suit a 4WD car like the GTR just fine.

If your budget is 1400GBP though then the world is your oyster though for 2nd hand rims - you're better off waiting for the right set to pop up. I just bought a set of 19 inch Rays in a Zed fitment for 600GBP off ebay (putting them on a Murano though).

The problem is, I've settled on the advans in gunmetal in 19" before now, so it's just a question of just saving until I can get them.

Volks are really, really nice, but the GTS's which I also really like look like a maintenance nightmare and they're quite heavy, unlike the RS. Oh and I'd also be copying other people here if I went with GTS :D