Cockpit heat issues

khanshirus

I was wondering if any other owners had this issue..

Even with all the heating values set to cold after driving for a while (say 40 mins plus) I can feel a lot of heat like under the steering wheel area. It might just of been that its been very warm outside lately and its hot air from the car but it seems strange its coming in under there.

thxs

I was wondering if any other owners had this issue..

Even with all the heating values set to cold after driving for a while (say 40 mins plus) I can feel a lot of heat like under the steering wheel area. It might just of been that its been very warm outside lately and its hot air from the car but it seems strange its coming in under there.

thxs

HKS exhaust system from cat back, de catted with racing cats :shrug:

i get this in the race car, transmission tunnel and where the Y pipe connects, be worth reaching over and putting your hand in the same spot on the passenger side as i suspect it will be the same temp...

you could quite easily boil an egg off the floor of mine post race, certainly would be able to touch it without gloves :)

i get this in the race car, transmission tunnel and where the Y pipe connects, be worth reaching over and putting your hand in the same spot on the passenger side as i suspect it will be the same temp...

you could quite easily boil an egg off the floor of mine post race, certainly would be able to touch it without gloves :)

+1. Mine is the same. You can try an exhaust wrap.

Hi,

This must be a general problem ,I thought that it was just me mine was unbearable in summer ,never had the heater on in summer ,so iv'e just had the exhaust wrapped and it's a big improvement and it cuts the drone inside fron the APS system.