City Parking

monkfish

If any of you have or have ever had an apartment in a city, you'll understand that parking spaces are like hen's teeth. Especially when it's 100year-old apartments that haven't got the luxury of underground parking or even a resident's car park. People are very resourceful and park everywhere and anywhere. Cars are squeezed into spaces that defy belief. Which brings me to the point of this post.

LOOK AT WHAT I WOKE UP TO THIS MORNING WHEN I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW!!! :rant::rant::rant:

What you can't see from the photo is the 2thou gap between the cars (I measured it with a feeler gauge) ;)

I'm currently sitting by my window with a sniper rifle trained on that f**king little red Polo, waiting for it's clown of an owner to come out!! :angry:

That would be enough space for me to get the Z out. No problem :p

J/K. Was there any damage already to the bumper? And how much space was there in front between your Z and another car?

Maybe one of your friends has a forklift truck so you can get the polo out and dump it in a river somewhere!

looks like he/she been to a Spanish instructor for driving lessons :headhurt: those of you who have drove in Spain will know what i mean :)

LMAO, in Magaluf I witnessed some Spanish dude park up!!! His methods where hit the car in front, hit the car in the rear :headhurt::scare:

BTW that's fantastic parking from a learner :thumbs:

looks like he/she been to a Spanish instructor for driving lessons :headhurt: those of you who have drove in Spain will know what i mean :)

LMAO, in Magaluf I witnessed some Spanish dude park up!!! His methods where hit the car in front, hit the car in the rear :headhurt::scare:

Thats how they park in Paris too.

But then again, we all know the French can't drive :teeth:

Ha ha! lol.

No, it's ok. I gave it a good inspection earlier. God knows how there isn't any marks but it appears to be mark free. It's just how it is, a lot of people don't give a @*!# about their cars.

That's too true about Spain and France. Also Italy, I've got friends in Milan and it's common courtesy there to leave your hand brake off when you park in the street, so that when someone comes to park they can bump your car along the row and get in!!! :scare: No joke!! :ohmy:

Parking damage is the least of your worries in the States.

Last year in Texas I picked up a hire car and was warned by the Hertz Rental guy not to be aggressive or get involved in road rage, because 80 percent of Texans carry a hand gun in their glove compartment!! :scare:

Parking damage is the least of your worries in the States.

Last year in Texas I picked up a hire car and was warned by the Hertz Rental guy not to be aggressive or get involved in road rage, because 80 percent of Texans carry a hand gun in their glove compartment!! :scare:

LMAO :lol:

Thanks for the word up :scare:

Oh, and don't get caught doing 90mph in a 50mph zone in South Carolina. The State Trooper was absolutely raging with me and had his hand on his gun when he was shouting at me through the drivers window!! :scare: I was shitting myself. But that completely changed when he heard my accent and saw my European driving licence. I could honestly see his mind working.... (Oh God this is gonna be some amount of paperwork, I don't need this) He then said to me that he understood how the confusion could occur because we use Kilometres per hour in Europe!! I was like "Yes, that's absolutely correct officer!" :wacko: If he'd bothered to work it out, he'd have realised that I'd have been going slower if I was working in kph. Anyway, he obviously couldn't wait to get rid of me and the mountain of paperwork I represented, so I lit up the rear tyres on the Mustang as I pulled away!! :teeth: