Test drove a Ford RS and Focus ST at the weekend

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Im in!!!!!!!!

im with sarnie on this one, grow some oval sperm carriers and just let her drive it, then you can keep it. cant believe your rather sell it to some dick off the street to write it off than let your missus drive :dry:

I let my Mrs drive it all the time...... It's no big deal really...... :thumbs: and also you get to keep it...... :teeth:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its more complicated than just letting her use my car.... She can use it when ever she wants to be honest as I love her dearly :D:yuck: ... Unfortunately she has to do a lot for her Mum who is disabled and she does not travel well in a Zed as you can imagine.... Husky - you know the score on this as ive told you - Ham on you !!!! :dry:

why not get a second car to run around in and keep the Z for yourself? Simples... get 4 seater thats comfy to get in and out for and safe for the babby etc... thats the reason I got another car... still got the Z and two other cars outside at the moment :lol: Can't believe you even considering getting a ford ... gtfu u fwd person :disguise:

why not get a second car to run around in and keep the Z for yourself? Simples... get 4 seater thats comfy to get in and out for and safe for the babby etc... thats the reason I got another car... still got the Z and two other cars outside at the moment :lol: Can't believe you even considering getting a ford ... gtfu u fwd person :disguise:

Why not a Ford :shrug:

If I was a badge snob I wouldnt be driving a Datsun :p

My missus last 3 cars have been fords and they have been fine :)

It's front wheel drive with 300 bhp :scare:

Would be more impressive if 4 wheel drive. Not liking the idea of front wheels doing all that work

I agree, I do like this car but despite all the talk of 'revoknuckle' etc. when took an RS round a track (birthday thing) I didn;t feel as in control as I do in the Zed. It might have been different if I had more time to get use to it though and it is very liekly my driving....

Having said that - the following car was a R35 GTR and felt at home immediately. Absolutely threw it round the track at ridiculous speeds but never thought 'I'm going to die' which I did on a couple of occasions in the RS (and on every corner is in the Caterham Superlight.