Amuse Titan R1 Exhaust ?

gtr-r33

When the car was up for sale all these parts on it were listed under Different Parts :doh:

The exhaust was Claimed to be a 5zigen one.. The body kit was Claimed to be a Veilside one when a member on here pointed out its a Nismo one just with the Veilside wing.

Don't think the bloke selling it had a clue :lol:

No, it' saddy a very cheap copy of the Amuse Titan exhaust, which is also very dangerous because it can explode and take the whole rear of the car apart.

I got a JapSpeed K1 laying around which I can swap you for....

Ok, it is indeed an Amuse Titan, jammy git :lol:

No, it' saddy a very cheap copy of the Amuse Titan exhaust, which is also very dangerous because it can explode and take the whole rear of the car apart.

I got a JapSpeed K1 laying around which I can swap you for....

Ok, it is indeed an Amuse Titan, jammy git :lol:

:lol: How much do they actually go for then ?

Only got the car as the previous owner needed to sell it to pay debt so i offered him silly amount and he accepted was planning to buy it cheap and sell it on for more but decided to keep it now,

Hoping to get it on the Road in a couple of weeks, Failed its MOT though on Rear Tyre's and Rear Pads so need to try get the locking wheel nuts out to do both the jobs that require doing.

The Exhaust must have done about 3000miles maximum,

When it went in for it's MOT it was immaculate condition apart from the centre box has a dent, Must have been hit on a speed bump at some point, Luckily its not seriously damaged the exhaust, The Rear Section though is like brand new still

The Exhaust must have done about 3000miles maximum,

When it went in for it's MOT it was immaculate condition apart from the centre box has a dent, Must have been hit on a speed bump at some point, Luckily its not seriously damaged the exhaust, The Rear Section though is like brand new still

Ok mines only been on a month, its a deal, when do you want to swap them over? :lol: