LED bulbs??

glrnet

Has anyone tried LED rear stop light bulbs rather than the expensive LED cluster upgrade, or am I being tooo cheap? Something has to give for the time being though, only had the beast a couple of weeks now and the wallet is under strain!! 2004 GT :)

Has anyone tried LED rear stop light bulbs rather than the expensive LED cluster upgrade, or am I being tooo cheap? Something has to give for the time being though, only had the beast a couple of weeks now and the wallet is under strain!! 2004 GT :)

Think you might be missing the point mate. It does'nt matter wether it's a red,white or blue LED or normal bulb it's still just a light source shining through a red plastic defuser.

The post 06 LED is a different design with multiple single LEDs hense face lift and looks pretty.

Just wait till you can afford the new clusters.I did because I think they look good.

We all within a week of being on this forum WANT....New Lights,spacers,new burger badges,wheel badges,interior LEDs etc,etc.

Oh and a stubby.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey................unless you are loaded.. I'm not so it just takes time.

Chris

Think you might be missing the point mate. It does'nt matter wether it's a red,white or blue LED or normal bulb it's still just a light source shining through a red plastic defuser.

The post 06 LED is a different design with multiple single LEDs hense face lift and looks pretty.

Just wait till you can afford the new clusters.I did because I think they look good.

We all within a week of being on this forum WANT....New Lights,spacers,new burger badges,wheel badges,interior LEDs etc,etc.

Oh and a stubby.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey................unless you are loaded.. I'm not so it just takes time.

Chris

I didnt want a stubby :p

Cheers Chris,

I suspect you are right, caught the bug big time, I'll put this one on the back burner I think.

Cheers

Graham

Oh and a stubby.

Chris

Oh and a stubby.

Chris

I avoided the interior LED's, badges and spacers......fell victim to the CF bug instead, lol

Oh and a stubby.

Chris

I avoided the interior LED's, badges and spacers......fell victim to the CF bug instead, lol

I got got the LED's badges, spacers, exhaust AND CF :scare::scare::scare:

Oh and a stubby.

Chris

I got got the LED's badges, spacers, exhaust AND CF :scare::scare::scare:

But then again, instead of the spacers, I got wheels with a nice offset instead......