Nismo Kit

350z999

I have been looking on the forum loads at nismo kits/spoilers/splitters etc but all of the ones I seem to find do not actually make the car look like a nismo.

I could be wrong but by looking at the pictures below they look completely different to a lot of the nismo kits sold in the UK and the nismo style cars in the UK. Where could one source parts to make the UK car look like the ones below? Any help?

ni.jpg

Nismocliff.jpg

ZimsNiz2.jpg

Thanks I just googled the V3 kit and yeah it is very very expensive!! I really like how wide the rear bumper makes the back look, are there any rear diffusers that can be added to a standard bumper for a similar effect?

think its always been accepted the front is one of the nicest around. BUT have you seen pictures of the fron taken from different angles where you can see how BIG that mahoosive splitter is, tis rather large :wacko:

as has been stated, its big moolah for it :surrender:

I think GT4Zed had some not long ago..not sure if he still has them

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=33999&hilit=diffuser+for+sale

The one helimeddaz is selling is not a Chargespeed :blush: ..not sure what it's called. it's similar to the one GT4Zed was selling.

The Chargespeed rear diffuser comes with the whole rear bumper..there was one for sale not long ago. :thumbs:

Like thishttp://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewto ... eed+bumper :cloud9: