My 350z! -finally found the one...

Hello Zedders.

I am now the proud owner of a gun metal grey '04 GT :yahoo:

After my short fling with the Stillen SC, I'm glad I walked away from it, as this new 350 is so much better in every way...

Its pretty much standard but has a few nice features: stubby arial, parking sensors and Alezan leather. Whats more, it drives sooo much better then the Stillen which had 19" alloys, I think the bigger wheels while looked good, made it feel heavy to drive. It has a whole better feeling about the car than the Stillen.

Inside its immaculate, looks and smells almost new. Outside the only blemishes are the usual stone marks on the front bumper for a car of this age, and a couple of minor ships on the bonnet where a stones bounced. Shame, but doesn't detract from the car at all; its clearly been loved and well looked after. FSH checked out, its an original UK but has been re-badged with the smarter looking Z emblems.

As cheesy as it is, really felt like the car chose me! I consider myself quite lucky, as I was looking far and wide for the grey/Alezan leather with Rays alloys combination, they are much fewer then grey/black, and this one turned up in my own backyard -b-ham. Its got 37500 miles on the clock, asking price was 12,500, I happily got away with 11500 which I think is very reasonable after much haggling. Saved myself enough for a MD plenum and zorst tune-up. Got on great with the seller which helps, told 'em I wasn't leaving without it. (automotivedreams.co.uk -they have a Silver '04 350z, 23k, looks very nice too).

Driven it down to Dorset where I work, just can't believe how quick and comfortable it is. Very happy in deed :teeth:

Very happy for you.

Sounds like this GM has found a good home and a caring owner.

I dread the days in the future when inevitably we'll see unloved zeds being driven into the ground and being left to rot :blackeye:

Your choice of smiley was perfect ( :yahoo: )

:wave:

Thanks folks :)

I've not got the holding fee back on the Stillen, but I still have my bank cover to fall back on. Its been at the back of my mind this weekend tbh, I'm not going to let it sour my new experience with my 350. I reccon I got away lightly, that Stillen would have cost me a world of hurt.

Its great to be a member of the club and with a quality piece of machinery. And thanks goes to those who offered their advice on the Stillen thread, this one definitely turned out for the best :thumbs:

I'm off out for a drive, exactly where I don't care! :drive1