What inductions kit?? Pop Charger maybe?? 2004 ZED

larsdowg

Hia all,

I have been told by a friend the induction kit to buy is a pop charger for my 2004 350Z GT............

Whats everyone elses thoughts on the subject, do you have any links or does the site have any discounts for buying from a supplier known on the site?

Any help much appreciated, I've had K&N on my MIVEC FTO before and it sounded awesome :thumbs:

Cheers Rick

If you search "Induction kits" there will be a wealth of knowledge as this is covered regularly :)

LOL husky......... we should just post every time : SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND :lol:

If you search "Induction kits" there will be a wealth of knowledge as this is covered regularly :)

LOL husky......... we should just post every time : SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND :lol:

so true :lol: i was thinking of making a wavy flag or banner with it on :lol:

cheers Husky

there are hundreds of pages can anyone narrow it down? Someone who has maybe been involved in a recent purchase of one?

thanks again

Larsdowg

HAHA do it :thumbs:

Mate its defo a personal choice, induction kits look different and sound different......... people like them, some people dont.... see what I am getting at? Best thing you could do is take the time and do your research......... even look on youtube for sound clips. I have a pop charger and love it....... as do many :thumbs:

short story - just get a pop charger.

long story - rear the threads that come up in search and make up your own mind

Lots of people and lots of different opinions!

:lol: cheers, Pop chargers seem to be a decent enough price too on ebay

thanks

I'm also after an induction kit or some sort, got a completely stock 04 350Z and was either considering (I can spend a bit more than a standard pop charger) 1. K&N 57i gen II in duction kit or 2. HKS Racing Suction Kit .. would apprecite feedback from anyone who has used these before or any suggestions?

I'm also after an induction kit or some sort, got a completely stock 04 350Z and was either considering (I can spend a bit more than a standard pop charger) 1. K&N 57i gen II in duction kit or 2. HKS Racing Suction Kit .. would apprecite feedback from anyone who has used these before or any suggestions?

Apparently its a crime to start a new thread of even ask a question thats ever been asked before or for someones help...

So I'll just write something sarcastic like a Veteran who knows a lot more than newbies on the site, even though you are only asking for the opinion of the experts and what they have been running with.

:bang: God have you never heard of an advanced search in a forum before, its a bit like digging deeper in your sock draw, don't ask your wife if they have been washed just keep looking!

HAHA do it :thumbs:

Mate its defo a personal choice, induction kits look different and sound different......... people like them, some people dont.... see what I am getting at? Best thing you could do is take the time and do your research......... even look on youtube for sound clips. I have a pop charger and love it....... as do many :thumbs:

Thanks Jay, I have taken your advice and listened to some on you tube (would'nt have though people would upload that sort of thing on there) but listened to the Pop Charger and think thats the one for me :thumbs:

Cheers

Larsdowg

Apparently its a crime to start a new thread of even ask a question thats ever been asked before or for someones help...

So I'll just write something sarcastic like a Veteran who knows a lot more than newbies on the site, even though you are only asking for the opinion of the experts and what they have been running with.

:bang: God have you never heard of an advanced search in a forum before, its a bit like digging deeper in your sock draw, don't ask your wife if they have been washed just keep looking!

You've been a member here for 2 years, you should atleast by now know simple things like which intake is the best.

Some people just want things handed to them on a plate rather than researching & forming theyre own opinions.

Serious answer - Get the ARC box, it looks pretty & sounds amazing or if your cheap then get an 06+ box with a panel filter.

Actually I did do a search :) but as a lot of the discussions are probably a few months out of date, I purposely asked this again for an up to date answer! (not so unreasonable?). In particular for example the HKS suction kit, there is not much info. But thanks I'll look into the ARC box or 06+ box with panel filter.

guys, its a common question.. really really common, along with alot of other questions that are really really common. Sometimes it only takes a little prod in the direction of search and people find the answers they need. :) Not trying to be arsey and avoid answering your question but how else will you learn where and how to search?

Personally i spend ages researching something before i ask a question about it, most of the time i end up answering all the questions and then some so i don't need to ask anything. And if i do ask a question i have half a chance of understanding the answer :)

On the other hand if you post a thread saying you've researched and you found X, Y & Z and you want to check to make sure they are correct before you press buy then i dont think anyone would have a problem at all :thumbs:

Actually I did do a search :) but as a lot of the discussions are probably a few months out of date, I purposely asked this again for an up to date answer! (not so unreasonable?). In particular for example the HKS suction kit, there is not much info. But thanks I'll look into the ARC box or 06+ box with panel filter.

I had a HKS Racing Suction until recently. My honest opinion is that it looks awesome and sounds even better than it looks. BUT, when I got on a dyno and compared it to the stock (06+) intake I found it was losing me about 4hp consistently through the rev range so I ended up going back to stock. 4hp isn't much in the grand sceme of things, but for me, it's 4hp I don't want to pay good money to loose!

JWT Pop Charger

Sounds nice......

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/JWT_Popcharger_%28FAQ%29

and looks realy easy to fit.........

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/JWT_Pop_ ... stallation

does anyone know where I can get polished intake tube replacements from?

I have searched :teeth: can't find anyone selling them?

Cheers for all your help guys/gals

Larsdowg