webuyanycar.com JOKERS!!!!

sparky370z

I'm not so sure what everyone has against WBAC. They offer service, you know what you're getting, and you have a choice whether or not to use them. They're taking the risk on flogging the car on afterwards, so they need to get it for a low price to keep that risk to a minimum. :shrug:

I'm not so sure what everyone has against WBAC. They offer service, you know what you're getting, and you have a choice whether or not to use them. They're taking the risk on flogging the car on afterwards, so they need to get it for a low price to keep that risk to a minimum. :shrug:

/cracked record

Ive lost count of the number of times Ive said this now. Ive sold three cars to WBAC and each time the price has been better than I was offered on trade in. No-one has forced me to sell the cars to them either. Wheres the con there?? :shrug:

Anyone actually bothered to check the trade values of 350Z's recently?? I bet its less than you thought it was :nod:

£6240 :thumbdown:

Still better than the offer a dealer gave me last year :lol:

Just offered £5975.

I always thought your car was better Ian and now we have the proof!! :lol:

Anybody give me £5976 for this piece of junk - taken earlier today coincidentally.

_DSC6485.JPG

£6240 :thumbdown:

Still better than the offer a dealer gave me last year :lol:

Just offered £5975.

I always thought your car was better Ian and now we have the proof!! :lol:

Anybody give me £5976 for this piece of junk - taken earlier today coincidentally.

_DSC6485.JPG

Go on then, might be able to strip it back to standard and make a few quid :lol:

This thread seems to be divided into those that realise that WBAC are after making a quick buck from people desperate to sell or being offered ridiculous trade-ins and those who are genuinely disappointed that their pride and joy is being undervalued.... of course it is :p

If you think WBAC are con merchants you better not look here - http://www.paydayuk.co.uk/ 1737% APR :scare:

It's all relative to how much and why you need the money, nobody is holding a gun to your head to ring them :p

Go on then, might be able to strip it back to standard and make a few quid :lol:

You could strip it back to standard, make a profit on the mods, and then sell it onto WBAC for £5975. Everyones a winner :D

I was gonna strip it back to standard, make a profit on the mods and then sell it back to captain for £7995. Everyone's a winner* :thumbs:

* Except captain of course