Should or shouldn't I ????

Mitch

Don't do it Mitch ............

I do like my GM but there are hundreds of them just look at harewood turnout one orange z n rest were grey or silver zd's :lol: not seen a sunset roadster at shows yet mayb mine mite be the first :lol: can I still have some strawberries if I turn up in the sunset :teeth: Plz :lol:

GM is best 'n' fastest

Have a look at it n let me know what you think :thumbs: it's on jap prestiege performance website at Bradford !! Happy viewing :teeth:

Ah, this is the garage that imports low spec imports, adds cheap body kits and aftermarket wheels and punts them out at a massive profit..........

Check out all of their 350z's, nearly of them have the same front lip................

Have a look at it n let me know what you think :thumbs: it's on jap prestiege performance website at Bradford !! Happy viewing :teeth:

Ah, this is the garage that imports low spec imports, adds cheap body kits and aftermarket wheels and punts them out at a massive profit..........

Check out all of their 350z's, nearly of them have the same front lip................

I Ike my car I bought off him n the front lip don't bother me been told by fellow forum members how well the kit has been fitted , n had very good customer care from the owner :thumbs::lol:

I wouldn't have thought the creamy leather (doesn't look like frost, but might be) was very common on a Sunset 350, at least it isn't in other countries. Usually the frost leather came on silver and white cars, with some exceptions.

Ultimately it's you that has to drive the car for however long, months, years etc and live with the car/colour, so you should be happy with your choice, or you will end up selling the car. Whether it's the GM or the Sunset. :thumbs:

GM = good as it doesn't show the dirt as much as other colours & a bit more conspicuous. :thumbs:

Sunset = almost glows in the sunshine, when you have some : P :lol: & it's easy to find in a line or carpark.

Looks like they do a good job though. :shrug:

I wouldn't have thought the creamy leather (doesn't look like frost, but might be) was very common on a Sunset 350, at least it isn't in other countries. Usually the frost leather came on silver and white cars, with some exceptions.

Ultimately it's you that has to drive the car for however long, months, years etc and live with the car/colour, so you should be happy with your choice, or you will end up selling the car. Whether it's the GM or the Sunset. :thumbs:

GM = good as it doesn't show the dirt as much as other colours & a bit more conspicuous. :thumbs:

Sunset = almost glows in the sunshine, when you have some : P :lol: & it's easy to find in a line or carpark.

Frost leather only came out in 2007 with the MY07's so unless this car has had the seats changed, they aren't frost seats. Especially as frost is more white/grey than cream. They look like they have been recovered by someone as I've never seen cream seats from the factory.

I think that is the reason that a straight swap is being offered. While the car may be younger, the dealer has a Sunset, Auto, JDM with non standard leather seats. For the dealer it is a depreciating asset, the longer he keeps that asset, the more the depreciation hits the profit margin.

If he can do a straight swap for a car which he believes can be shifted quicker, then he limits the potential damage done to the profit margin on that single stock item.

The dealer may consider the sunset to actually be of higher value than the GM car, but its only a potential profit while ever it sits on the books. Take a possible hit on the straight swap, but at least they may have a car that will shift quicker.

My guess is that if you really want that car, there is a better deal to be done than even a straight swap. ;) Enough cash your way to swap out the setas for the alzean perhaps?

Confused . Com :lol::lol: really not sure about changing the zed now as getting mixed messages that r putting me off :headhurt::lol: I will go n have a look as I've got my zed booked in for MoT n service , so I mite as well have a gander at it :D hopefully he will have sold it by then n I won't be tempted ha ha B):lol:

I would say go for it mitch... if its the one you always liked then .... hey why not. As long as it is a sound car and all working well then do it......... although ask if you can swap the wheels you have just now onto the sunset as they are MUCH nicer :blush: Also dont worry about it being triptronic as they are great fun even tho you get people on here saying they are not (when they have never driven the triptronic :lol: )

Your car looks Way better than the sunset mate, why do you want to go backwards in car age for the sake of a coloour? Dont do it, you will be gutted when you drive past

the dealership and see your car up for big money? Dont do it for a colour. :thumbdown:

Think I'm going to keep my zed :) spent 2 days getting it ready for the jap show on sun hard work washing n polishing it :dry: n it looks fab now B) just got the wheels to do not looking forward to that they mite b nice wheels but bloody hard work :lol: