Nissan Carbon Wrap

Paino

Hi Guys,

New to the forum so hello :)

I am looking at buying a 56 350GT which comes with a carbon wrap on the door mirrors and carbon inserts around the vents and gearbox. The dealership says this was a optional extra but i havent come accross this before, are they correct?

Also what's everyones general opinion on the going rates the one i am interested in has 42k on the clock, don't want to be paying over the odds. :thumbs:

Cheers.

I would call BS on it being an option. Not omething I've ever heard. It will be a kit that the previous keeper fitted.

I'd go back and ask them all about the optional extras. costs etc just for sport....

I would call BS on it being an option. Not omething I've ever heard. It will be a kit that the previous keeper fitted.

I'd go back and ask them all about the optional extras. costs etc just for sport....

+2 I wanna know what they come back with :D for the craic...

Hi Guys,

I am looking at buying a 56 350GT which comes with a carbon wrap on the door mirrors and carbon inserts around the vents and gearbox. The dealership says this was a optional extra but i havent come accross this before, are they correct?

Also what's everyones general opinion on the going rates the one i am interested in has 42k on the clock, don't want to be paying over the odds. :thumbs:

Cheers.

They did not come with a carbon option, i believe there was a fake wood effect, but its rare, price wise you will pay anything from 8K upward depending on age and spec,10K should get you a pretty good one, but the 6 speed manuals with brembos are pretty rare, with the price of fresh imports soring i can see the prices rising.

If you want more info pop over here http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/foru ... .php?f=220 we are a pretty friendly bunch :)

They can't give me any proof :thumbdown:

It was £13250 with GT Pack but without satnav.

I have found a 54 GT without satnav with 37,000 miles for £12,200.

Are these prices about right?

Cheers.

Hi Guys,

Cheers.

They did not come with a carbon option, i believe there was a fake wood effect, but its rare, price wise you will pay anything from 8K upward depending on age and spec,10K should get you a pretty good one, but the 6 speed manuals with brembos are pretty rare, with the price of fresh imports soring i can see the prices rising.

If you want more info pop over here http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/foru ... .php?f=220 we are a pretty friendly bunch :)

6 speed manuals with Brembos are not rare. Surely nearly all UK cars had Brembos?

Hi Guys,

Cheers.

6 speed manuals with Brembos are not rare. Surely nearly all UK cars had Brembos?

Thats because when i replied it seemed he was referring to the Skyline 350GT and not the 350Z so manuals with Brembos are decidedly rare ;)

Hi Guys,

Cheers.

Thats because when i replied it seemed he was referring to the Skyline 350GT and not the 350Z so manuals with Brembos are decidedly rare ;)

agreed ... :drunk: