For Sale section

I put a sale up but was removed as I don't have 50 posts yet, but from what I can, that only applies to the 350z for sale section.

Was checking if I had got that totally wrong or if a mod got a bit confused :p (I don't blame them though!)

just found the log from Tuesday.

If the post was posted in just the For Sale section it should of stood but it looks like a new moderator error so if you post it again will let it stand.

Sorry about that :)

That's ok. Will repost at some point, as it took a little while and will be adding pictures too :)

Thanks for looking into it.

To be honest it shouldn't really be in the "For sale" section anyway as it's a swap you're looking for. Maybe the wanted section or the swap shop section would be more appropriate?

That's ok. Will repost at some point, as it took a little while and will be adding pictures too :)

If I'm doing a long post or something I don't want to have to repeat if the net goes bad, I'll do it in a text document first, then paste it to the forum - that way I have it to come back to if it needs posting again :thumbs:

If I'm doing a long post or something I don't want to have to repeat if the net goes bad, I'll do it in a text document first, then paste it to the forum - that way I have it to come back to if it needs posting again :thumbs:

Aye, thanks for the advice :) I work in IT, but took my chances as the net here is pretty good usually! Haha. I may link/copy it from the fiesta forums next time anyway :thumbs:

Aye, thanks for the advice :) I work in IT, but took my chances as the net here is pretty good usually! Haha. I may link/copy it from the fiesta forums next time anyway :thumbs:

what ST you got? colour ect? modded? used to own one and loved it, part of the fiestaSTOC.com. good site and good guys too

what ST you got? colour ect? modded? used to own one and loved it, part of the fiestaSTOC.com. good site and good guys too

Ah cool. Have an 08 Silver ST. Got cat-back and induction kit done. Was going to get it lowered etc but hopefully won't have it for much longer :)

That'll have been me then...

*runs and hides in shame*

I blame the heat. And drink. And anything else that makes me look a little less clumsy! :lol: Sorry mate, honest mistake there on my part.

Sloppy moderating :ban::lol:

i knew he was going to be a hard ass

:p