12v in footwell, always live?

wood glue

Plug something into it without the ignition on and see lol.....

Surley if the battery is dead you wouldnt be able to tell anyway?

I dont honestly think there normally constant live, well cig lighters normally are but ours are 12v supplies... :shrug:

The cig lighter socket in front of the passenger seat is activated by ignition - as I plug my snooper into it!

:offtopic: sorry! are only the 07+ with a cigarette lighter at the front? Mine it's behind the driver seat

:shrug:

Mine's an 03 & I have 2 :) Neither of which are actually are a cig lighter though, both are just a power source

Is your front one under the passenger airbag? I just got a cup holder there..........

Wood glue: Sorry for high jacking your thread I'll get out now :blush:

Its right on the underside of it, below the cupholder :thumbs:

Is your front one under the passenger airbag? I just got a cup holder there..........

Wood glue: Sorry for high jacking your thread I'll get out now :blush:

alessandro do you not have a power outlet not where the cup holder is but below that in the passenger foorwell should be one, ive got one there although its facelift so maybe its different :shrug:

I'm either really thick or I dont have one :console:

JDM 03

im a jdm 03 aswell and i cant find mine either! at least im not the only one! :lol:

As you chaps have probably worked out by now, its UK cars that have 2 power points, JDMs just have the one behind the seats :thumbs:

JDM 03

im a jdm 03 aswell and i cant find mine either! at least im not the only one! :lol:

As you chaps have probably worked out by now, its UK cars that have 2 power points, JDMs just have the one behind the seats :thumbs:

Just to throw some more confusion in, I have a 53 plate JDM and have 2 power points!! :lol:

JDM 03

Just to throw some more confusion in, I have a 53 plate JDM and have 2 power points!! :lol:

to be fair grant your car has a powered retractable cubby aswell, i think someone went wild ticking the options list when they originally bought your car

JDM 03

to be fair grant your car has a powered retractable cubby aswell, i think someone went wild ticking the options list when they originally bought your car

:yahoo::#1:

I might have to go looking for more stuff, option hunting here we come!! :teeth: