My first mid finger.

geoler

Having had my zed for 5 days, I got my first mid finger today. On coming car had to give way as there was a parked car on the opposite side of the road. As I drove by up it popped. All this happened at 20 mph! Made me chuckle for quite a while.

We should all keep count & have a League.

Geo

Well you see when they see biscuits car now they think Oh must be a bird, and by the time he's passing it's to late to get the finger up ha ha

oh how we laughed, :yawn:

in all the cars i've driven in 11 years i think i only ever got the finger about 5 times, and each one was probably because i did something stupid. like bait BMW drivers who tail gate, or fly by middle lane hoggers.

Lol...where do you live!? Was this just a totally unprovoked flip of the bird?? :lol:

I've had mine just over half a year and never had the middle finger.

South coast in the middle. Totally unprovoked, which is probably why I found it so funny.

Geo

Having had my zed for 5 days, I got my first mid finger today. On coming car had to give way as there was a parked car on the opposite side of the road. As I drove by up it popped. All this happened at 20 mph! Made me chuckle for quite a while.

We should all keep count & have a League.

Geo

It's the green eyed monster in him/her.....take no notice.

Once had some chavs stop next to me in traffic and spit on my car laughing. Totally unprovoked.

Scum can be soooo brave when there's 5 in a car :thumbdown:

As far as the league currently stands I think that puts me in the lead :#1::surrender:

I've been middle fingered twice and double fingered once, all for overtaking in completely safe and legal places. Twice by people who thought it absolutely fine to go 40 in the 30 we'd just exited but woe betide me to go anywhere near 60 when we exit onto a NSL road.

Extending my arm out the window and giving them the finger back is always fun though.

Never had middle finger from anyone...but plenty of men who lose the plot when they've just been spanked by a female in a zed :lol:

Taken out of context but made me laugh, sorry.

:lol:

:lol::lol:

I had an oap lady give me the middle finger because she was going rather slow in the outside lane of a motorway and i may have gone a little close to her. :blush: