Nismo Exhaust

geoler

personally i was never that impressed with the nismo; but loads of people on here love it, i think it all comes downt to what you want out of an exhaust.

if it was me i'd sell it on here as people pay a fortune for them and then buy something else. and pocket the difference :lol:

personally i was never that impressed with the nismo; but loads of people on here love it, i think it all comes downt to what you want out of an exhaust.

if it was me i'd sell it on here as people pay a fortune for them and then buy something else. and pocket the difference :lol:

+1 then get a sticker made up that it says Nismo V2 on and stick that on the endpipes :lol:

personally i was never that impressed with the nismo

Is there anything you like Rich? ;)

the buddy club pro spec 3, the 5zigen that the chillis fitted, bundus's rsw exhaust, carbon coops custom build, tannabe hyper madalion, your yellow beast, nismo titanium gear knob, rainbow component speakers, RWD, typhoon intakes, apexi filters, BM's carbon lip and bonnet, my s2000, shall i go on?

MEN, the buddy club pro spec 3, the 5zigen that the chillis fitted, bundus's rsw exhaust, carbon coops custom build, tannabe hyper madalion, your yellow beast, nismo titanium gear knob, rainbow component speakers, RWD, typhoon intakes, apexi filters, BM's carbon lip and bonnet, my s2000, shall i go on?

Edited for you :)

MEN, the buddy club pro spec 3, the 5zigen that the chillis fitted, bundus's rsw exhaust, carbon coops custom build, tannabe hyper madalion, your yellow beast, nismo titanium gear knob, rainbow component speakers, RWD, typhoon intakes, apexi filters, BM's carbon lip and bonnet, my s2000, shall i go on?

Edited for you :)

thats alright for you then as a fanny you'll be perfectly safe then

as said, depends what you want, nismo seems to have an oem noise with an added bit witht he right foot planted, far to boring imo, but everyone to there own, if it were me, id be ripping that straight off my car, polishing the hell out of it, and flogging it on here for some stupidly high amount of money, buy a different exhaust, BC PS3 is a good one.. not that i'm bias :p

and pocket the extra cash left over

• 3 weeks later...
as said, depends what you want, nismo seems to have an oem noise with an added bit witht he right foot planted, far to boring imo, but everyone to there own, if it were me, id be ripping that straight off my car, polishing the hell out of it, and flogging it on here for some stupidly high amount of money, buy a different exhaust, BC PS3 is a good one.. not that i'm bias :p

and pocket the extra cash left over

+1. Nicer sounding stuff for cheaper.

Get the bumper tucked and polish the life out the back box. B)

One step at a time. I'm new to this car caring malarkey. Still this lot should keep me busy:

d310d9bc.jpg

Now that the wife has seen me with polish & wipes in hand, she's expecting me to do more house work :scare:

Cheers,

Geo