Hi everybody

Kahuna

Hello!

My name is Geoff (aka Kahuna) and just found this site so I thought I'd say hi to you all :)

I've had my 350z for almost 3 weeks and it is suberb :drive1

:welcome: Geoff!!

Glad you found us and welcome to the site. Fire away with all your comments and questions... ... oh and tell us about your car and get some pics up! :thumbs:

Hi Geoff and Hi to everyone else for that matter!

I've just found this site too and it looks like it'll be great for zed tips, advice and general banter as the natives seem like a friendly bunch.

Had my 350Z now for almost a week (traded in my Audi S3 in for it) and in the immortal words of that great philosopher Justin Timberlake.........

"I'm lovin' it!" :yahoo:

HI !

and :welcome:

Must keep an eye out for yo myself whenever i'm in Glasgow visiting my old Mum and various mates. Obviously after my 2 grueling week wait until my Z turns up.

Too true!! Stupid statement on my behalf.

I've only had it for 4 days and I've had to work every day :angry:

Never mind. I'm gonna take it a blast up to the Highlands one day this weekend.

BRING IT ON!! :plane:

A blast in the highlands you say Monkfish ... i feel a Scottish Z meet coming on ... :teeth:B):yahoo::thumbs:

Mike - Not had a chance to take any pics yet as I got it on Monday. Hopefully get some at the weekend. How do I post them here when I do get them?

Set a album up in the gallery and up load the pictures to it. As an idea make the picture no bigger than 800 pixels wide.

Then post a link to you gallery on the forum or use the command.

Or a simple way is just to add the pictures as a attachment to a post

Any probs let me know :)

Hi again folks,

Put some pics in a gallery album.

http://www.350z-uk.com/gallery/index.php?cat=11113

Took the zed on it's first road trip yesterday, a 200mile blast up to Fort William and back via Loch Lomond and Glencoe. Booootiful. Sunshine all day and the roads weren't too busy, so plenty of opportunity to give it a serious caning. (Note the extensive and varied insect collection on the front-end photo) Really impressed with the car. The engine is awesome. So much grunt.........AND THE NOISE!!! I've been used to a turbocharged engine for so long, so didn't appreciate the torque and instant pull of a big lump like the one in the zed. Just wish I'd bought one of these things sooner. :thumbs:

PS Kahuna - I've never seen a Chilli zed either. Get the pics posted!!