About time I popped in to say hi.

Hi all, been on for a while and reading longer when I was looking for info before buying. Ended up with a 313 GT in Black Pearl metallic. Only 3k miles old so everything pretty much as it should be, and thankfully nothing needing renewing yet. Just changed fluids and filters from a time perspective (just over two years). Carried out some of the popular tweaks: fog light, bulbs, badges etc, just to my personal taste, probably do for a while as it's in really nice condition and I don't want to risk 'spoiling' it so to speak!

On another matter. Do any of you regulars know whats going on with R35LEE? Kept reading everywhere that if you needed anything to try Lee or Alex, well I did. Alex was great but didn't have the part I was after, so I tried Lee. All very matey on the pm's said he would post next day. I paid my money and waited. That was about a month ago and ever since he has not answered any pm's, e-mails (that I used for Paypal) or phone calls to the number he gave me.

At first I thought maybe he had gone on holiday and forgotten as he hadn't been on here for a while. But he has been back on since and still no word. Obviously thought I was on safe ground going through the forum so to speak, but it seems all is not well. Wondered if anyone could shed any light on what he's up to as I don't want to get off on the wrong foot. :shrug:

th_011.jpg

Thanks everyone! And Husky, much appreciated. Didn't want to go in with both barrels being a newcomer in the village. :)

Sarah, hope the new shop is going well, I'm sure I'll pop in soon but I don't need anything :blush:

I do have a couple of subtle mods to share, all in good time, need to get the camera out again B)

:wave:

:welcome: did you mean Ebisu when you called it pearl black metallic?

Hi Rich, no the original delivery ticket and the service book/warranty certificate list the colour as Black Pearl G41. Whether that is the same colour with a new name when it came out I wouldn't know, but it's the 'official' colour name!

ps. If you drop the second lot of IMG codes around your image in your post, you picture will appear. ;)

Done :thumbs: thanks for that Bronzee. Image attachment not my strong point unfortunately, you don't want to know how long it took me to get that picture on. :bang:

I'm lovin' these little yellow fellas, so much better than the last forum I was on, bit like the car really..... :starwars: