Nobs tryed to scrach my zed

Niko

Some nob scratched my zed today In Chesterfield next to the town hall parking :angry: luckily for me they were ametures and used somthing soft so it's only left a rubery mark :D I've just tryed rubbing it off with my finger and I think it will come off with a good clean. Fingers crost

three weeks ago a scrote walked along the middle of the road and keyed my Vivaro van plus the hole street then went round the corner and done the rest to the bottom of the road in total must have been 80 to a 100 cars :rant: its gone so deep I need a full side respray :evil:

Cheers guys.

I went out in it yesterday and no scraches to be seen, parked up today left plenty of room from the other cars. But the same cars were there when I got back so it wasent anyone I was parked next to obviously some jelus f***ers seen it and thought I'll scratch it :angry:

I do t think anyone would use a rubber item to scratch a car if that's what they're out to so. Possible a jacket(rubber thing on zips? Maybe a kid with a plastic toy? Anyways hope it comes off mate, I noticed a scratch on my front splitter, was heartbroken, so I know how your feeling!

Yep some W*****R also ran a key down my wing a couple of months ago.

And some W*****R ran a key up on side across boot and down other side of my gfs car a week ago.

Both cars are silver and the scratch is barely noticeable with a finger nail.

Any ideas for a cheap repair chaps.

Why do these people feel the need to do this?

:angry: