Group Buy - C-west carbon canard - CLOSED

ikarus

As per thread title and following on from this discussion..

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=37720

..We have a bit of a group buy going on with Adam at Z1. The canards are these ones..

CZ3301A-NFCPC.jpg

These are for pre face lift only.

There are only 3 available, usual price is $430 each shipped, for all 3 we can get them for $1009 shipped to a single address, which works out to £680 for 3, or £226 each. Payment will go directly to Adam via paypal, pm me for details prior to doing this. Items will be delivered to my address, I'm assuming there will be tax on these which i will pay and then buyers will need to reimburse me via paypal once i have the items and the amount known. Additionally there will be onward postage from my address.

As there are only 3 available i have offered the other 2 to Ian and Taddy as they expressed firm interest in the previous thread. Sorry hotrain69, these pre face lift only. Ian has confirmed.

There is not likely to be any more of these at this price, they are special order only after these. Also, Adam cannot reserve these so we need to move fast to get all three.

So, anybody want the last set?

1. ikarus

2. ian

3. ?

Mods, i haven't organised a group buy before so please contact me regarding correct etiquette if i need to adjust anything?

Ed. Thanks to Mitz and Sarah for looking into this :thumbs:

** This offer is now closed**

Ian - Final costs for 2 items will be $715 shipped. So that's $357.50 each (£241.24 approx).

Payment will be direct to Adam, please pm me first prior to payment for exact details.

ps. does that mean there just isnt anything out there for the facelift models?

I have asked Adam the question bud, if i get any info back i will post it here :thumbs:

I've moved the post to the group buy section. The way we expect a group buy to be run is located above your first post. :thumbs:

Thank you :thumbs:

does that mean there just isnt anything out there for the facelift models?

hotrain69, Adam got back to me with the following comment..

>>No sorry I have never seen anything for 06+ cars<<

Bit surprised really, thought there would be some options at least :shrug:

Last chance..

I'm going to keep this open until tomorrow (Monday) morning, i think with limited numbers available we need to process the order swiftly or we all could miss out.

Ian, if there's no interest in the third pair i'll update the thread with a price for two pairs for you to confirm your interest. I'm thinking we order tomorrow?

Dave