JDM after UpRev

BladesGrant

Looking for a little help from any JDM that has had the UpRev. Even though the top limit has been removed (can go above 122mph) my speedo still seems to stop just shy of 120mph (which I believe is around 112 after the conversion from kph to mph) but the revs still keep climbing. Has anyone else noticed this after having UpRev or using the the other methods to remove the limit?

Before anyone says I wasn't testing this on public roads!! :p

I will also drop mark a PM to ask.

Looking for a little help from any JDM that has had the UpRev. Even though the top limit has been removed (can go above 122mph) my speedo still seems to stop just shy of 120mph (which I believe is around 112 after the conversion from kph to mph) but the revs still keep climbing. Has anyone else noticed this after having UpRev or using the the other methods to remove the limit?

Before anyone says I wasn't testing this on public roads!! :p

I will also drop mark a PM to ask.

mine does the same... look at the digital speedo and it'll keep going :D... btw... could you not FEEL that the car was moving faster?? :lol:

Oh yeah I noticed it was faster, just wondered why the speedo would still stop if its an electronic limit that has now been removed. Just my own curiosity that wants to know as I would have thought that with the limit off the speedo would go up with the engine.

Oh yeah I noticed it was faster, just wondered why the speedo would still stop if its an electronic limit that has now been removed. Just my own curiosity that wants to know as I would have thought that with the limit off the speedo would go up with the engine.

Is there not a physical needle on the speedo? Replace it with a nismo cluster :thumbs:

I think its illegal not knowing the speed you are doing but being as your going over 120mph I dont think it makes much odds :lol::lol:

Yeah I don't think "sorry officer I don't know how fast I was going because my speedo stopped at 120mph!!!" would wash to be honest!! :lol:

I think its illegal not knowing the speed you are doing but being as your going over 120mph I dont think it makes much odds :lol::lol:

Yeah I don't think "sorry officer I don't know how fast I was going because my speedo stopped at 120mph!!!" would wash to be honest!! :lol:

but your digital keeps going/?

I would have to look at that mate cause I always have mine on the temperature. Its not something I can just pop out and try either. :lol::thumbs:

I would have to look at that mate cause I always have mine on the temperature. Its not something I can just pop out and try either. :lol::thumbs:

true true... :blush:

true true... :blush:

On the topic of the digital speedo is this more accurate or do both read the same speed?