Total Nissan Idol RND3 Vote Again.

clarkie34

Voted from home too.

That R33 has broken the rules by having more than the 50 words on more than one section, if they cant run a competition and have contestants stick to the rules, then whats the point. Mind you, same people who have been coming to wales for the last three years to run an article on one of the largest Nissan drives in the country. Still waiting :yawn:

Voted :thumbs:

I know im a bit bitter about not making it through but I really feel like complaining about this competition. How comes there are only 8 in your heat and 12 in all the others :wacko: But the thing that pi**ed me off the most is the fact that the car that one my heat, the 180B, all be it a lovely motor had a full feature in the magazine the month of the heat. Its run worse than one of riks competitions if you ask me :lol: . Good luck anyway mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted - good luck - looks like the girl is taking 1st place at the mo.... I don't think it's in the same league as your car - anyone can strip a car and not care about it's cosmetics. I've seen your car and love the Chargespeed rear, in fact I like the whole thing.... especially as it's Azure like mine ;)