Rednecks mess with wrong dude

M13KYF

a bit long winded and possibly fake but good all the same

My thoughts exactly....... :dry:

Theres a lot of things in the video to suggest its not fake. I for one find the bullshit talk the red necks have a clear indication of the authenticity, I mean if you were faking it you would have had some better dialogue set out. Also as suggested you can tell the BMW guy has a rush of adrenaline when he gets out the car. Think its great, I love to see justice like this. If it was me they wouldn't get away with just a bruised ego and loss of a camera tho.

a bit long winded and possibly fake but good all the same

My thoughts exactly....... :dry:

Theres a lot of things in the video to suggest its not fake. I for one find the bullshit talk the red necks have a clear indication of the authenticity, I mean if you were faking it you would have had some better dialogue set out. Also as suggested you can tell the BMW guy has a rush of adrenaline when he gets out the car. Think its great, I love to see justice like this. If it was me they wouldn't get away with just a bruised ego and loss of a camera tho.

well... if you wanna discuss the fake part then look at the woman when she goes over to take the camera... that aint right... and remember they are rednecks... the probably shot those scenes more then once :D lol shame he didnt pebble the car though :D