Any members near reading (berkshire) ?

MGR

Hi,

I'm hopefully going to be pick up a 350Z possibly at the weekend or sometime next week. Is there anyone that lives near reading that wouldn't mind helping me check the car over before I take possession of it and hand over money ?

Theres nothing more valuable than someone who has owned / owns a model of car checking it over.

Several beers will find their way to you if so........ :drunk:

thanks

Mike

Haha i only just looked at one in hounslow but if you need anybody to go urgent i can make it down there! :thumbs:

Please bear in mind this is over an hour away from me. But i will go if your serious.

Hopefully there are members who are willing to go who are closer!

Cmon people forum spirit.

Haha i only just looked at one in hounslow but if you need anybody to go urgent i can make it down there! :thumbs:

Please bear in mind this is over an hour away from me. But i will go if your serious.

Hopefully there are members who are willing to go who are closer!

Cmon people forum spirit.

:thumbs:

Where and when are you getting it from bud? There's a few of us around Reading, sure we can help out. PM me if you don't want the details made public but it may limit the people that will see it :)

+1

I am not to far away, so depending when you want to go I may be available :thumbs:

PS.. I am no mechanic but know the basics :lol:

Thanks to everyone that has replied.

I'm very serious about getting this car - basically have had a quick once over it already and agreed a price in principal. It had a knock coming from the front on the test drive which is being fixed this week, apparently its booked in the garage this sat to have the work done and the parts have been ordered. Unless a major fault is detected when I pick it up its a done deal.

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be picking up the car as I'm waiting to hear from the guy - I assume on sat, if the work has gone ok and its 'ready' for me to pick up. I'd assume it would be sunday or an evening next week.

I'd not really known what to look for when I first had a poke round the car, things like the rear axle etc so would just appreciate someone who has owned one looking out / advising for any usual problem areas. It always helps to have another pair of eyes looking for things also. I've also not got a job at the moment so its more important than usual that I don't have to sink major cash into the car straight away.

The car is in early near reading, and I'm pretty close in wokingham.

Clearly I'd pay fuel bills etc for anyone traveling any distance.

Cant make Sunday afternoon unfortunately :surrender:

Sunday morning ?

Cant make Sunday full stop unfortunately. Might be able to wing tomorrow at some point :thumbs:

I can't do tomorrow doing a show / track day then the world cup.

Nevermind.