Wanted - stock front bumper for swap

MGR

will have to sort pics at the weekend. my mother in laws car is in my garage and she has the keys. can;t move the car to get it down.

bumper is not broken, cracked or snapped, but the paint has a scrape on the underside where i caught it on a small rock when visiting husky :blush:

will take pics at the weekend and post up.

I'm going to the lotus festival at snetterton in a few weeks time - thats quite close to you I think, could pick it up then ?

yeah not to far away, think its about 40 min from me, was there last october for modified live.

will have to sort pics at the weekend. my mother in laws car is in my garage and she has the keys. can;t move the car to get it down.

bumper is not broken, cracked or snapped, but the paint has a scrape on the underside where i caught it on a small rock when visiting husky :blush:

No worries then, I'm not too fussed about minor paint scuffs on the bottom of it.

I think its in 2 weeks time at the weekend - sunday maybe..... I'll check...... 20th june

would you be about in the evening on the 20th ? Might be later in the day as I'm displaying a car so not sure when they let you out.

No worries then, I'm not too fussed about minor paint scuffs on the bottom of it.

I think its in 2 weeks time at the weekend - sunday maybe..... I'll check...... 20th june

would you be about in the evening on the 20th ? Might be later in the day as I'm displaying a car so not sure when they let you out.

i'll need to check the calendar but should be.

am due to be on expedition around the end of the month but think its the following weekend.

cos you dont bloody listen :bangin::bangin: