19" x 10j all round?????

TADDY

Hey guys would 19 x 10 all round be ok on one of our awesome zeds? fitted with stagged tyre sizes ofcause. I know the stock rims are 8j all round so as long as the tyres are stagged fitment this would work wouldn't it?

cheers in advance guys n gals :thumbs:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi as no person has helped i will try, it depends really on the ET of the wheels and the caliper clearance! As you will be using rear wheels all the way round with staggered tyres yes it should work as the Et will be low! (please dont hold me to it) I am running 10.5 x 20 all round on my Z

Rik

Hi as no person has helped i will try, it depends really on the ET of the wheels and the caliper clearance! As you will be using rear wheels all the way round with staggered tyres yes it should work as the Et will be low! (please dont hold me to it) I am running 10.5 x 20 all round on my Z

Rik

cheers pal, there ET20 but i will be throwing some spacers on to really get that flush look. thinking ET10 or less!!! depends on clearance :blush:

Are you lowered? If so, by how much? What size tyres are you proposing to use? Are you happy to roll your arches if necessary?

lowered more than 30mm, maybe a 245-35 up front and 275-35 on the rear bit of stretch to aid with clearence. And yes i will probaly be rolling the arches :)

Are you lowered? If so, by how much? What size tyres are you proposing to use? Are you happy to roll your arches if necessary?

lowered about 60-70mm, maybe a 245-35 up front and 275-35 on the rear bit of stretch to aid with clearence. And yes i will probaly be rolling the arches :)

There is no way that you are lowered that much, Dan was lowered 45mm and practically on the floor ;)

Wheels will be fine though, with those offsets you will need arch work

I'm 40 and I'm really low

Thought you were on Eibachs neil?

They are less that 30mm.

I'm about 28-30mm lower and my car is pretty low. I've got a horizontal iphone clearance.... just!

I'm 40 and I'm really low

Thought you were on Eibachs neil?

They are less that 30mm.

I'm about 28-30mm lower and my car is pretty low. I've got a horizontal iphone clearance.... just!

jeez i thought they were 40, god help anyone who's lower.. cheers for the rectification stew.

i couldnt go any lower its a nightmare

time to change my sig :lol:

ok ive just had a search online and found that the stock coupe is apparently 683mmF and 706mmR from the ground to the underside of the arch at 12 o'clock, just nipped out and measured where im at and im 45mm lower then this ;)

Meister R, if you cant fit your fingers between your tyre and arch than youve got to be lower than 25mm??? either that or youve got very big fingers? :lol:

Nope, my cuscos only lower by 30mm & i've still got more to come down ;)

DSC_3481.jpg

Thats 25mm front and rear :) some (lots) people exagerate just how low they are ;)

Hi

I agree totally with the other members you more than likely going to need to roll the archs, it really depends on the spoke profile as well, so i would not be in a massive hurry to get spacers, except for the front to clear calipers. It really does depend on the wheels!

Rik

You cant measure off the ground if you put a kit on lol.

You're defo going to need arch work doing but should look good when its flush :)

why would a kit alter the size from the ground to the arch??? :wacko: thats why they do it there as its the only bit that stays the same isn't it?

cheers Rik will deffo be rolling the arches if i do decide to go this way ;)