front badge delete?

bodyboarder

Hi , my zed is going into the body shop for gloss black wheels, roof, spoiler and " mouth" of the front bumper. Also will be getting the front bumper done to get rid of all the stone chips. What i was wandering was weather or not to delete the " nissan" badge and have the hole filled in , so its all nice and flush....... what do you think? Have seen it on other cars but cant seem to find any pics....... hint hint :thumbs: What other little things could i get done?

I like it smooth on front, you could also remove the indicator from wind and have that smothed over? and if your in a smooth mood why not remove the rear wiper and have them smooth the hole for that as well?

smmoooottthh!

Legal requirement aren't they? The alternative would be the 370Z badge with built in indicator but I think Dan said it was pretty expensive to do

i had my front badge smoothed, looked mint for 2 months then the filler sank abit... so rebadged it with a smaller nissan badge... sometimes even the best bodyshops cant avoid filler sag :dry:

Mine has been debadged for nearly 3 years & is still in perfect condition :) Its all down to what they use to fill it with. One place I took it was gonna us FG but said that it would crack, the place I used filled it with carbon fibre & said it wont crack or sink & they even gave a lifetime guarantee on that

I like it smooth on front, you could also remove the indicator from wind and have that smothed over? and if your in a smooth mood why not remove the rear wiper and have them smooth the hole for that as well?

smmoooottthh!

Legal requirement aren't they? The alternative would be the 370Z badge with built in indicator but I think Dan said it was pretty expensive to do

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/350z04e/50-3072

$65.95 :teeth:

this de badging is what i have planned next......cant stretch to do it at the mo so i ve colour coded the badge.

frontbumperpaintmod001.jpg

takes your eye away from it but de badge is the way forward for me. B)

I do have the bonnet bulge but still really unsure? I have a 11" by 8" plate and thats sat in the middle with the gloss black " mouth" and gloss black badge ...... :wacko: I really dont wont it cracking ! The body shop said it shouldnt crack but if you have the slightest of knocks it would.