JapFest 2: The Evolution (15th Aug)

Jak

Are we going to do this one as a joint 350z meet? More cool Zeds, more impact, share the love? If we are then can someone give me a shout and we can work on the detail and we can publicise it.

Will be as good as JTS at silverstone when we were all on the same pitch... :)

+1

Its a joint 350z-uk/z club/ 300zx forum meet so it will be as impressive as the first Japfest show.

The organisers have been very good in offering us some special privileges too so it will be great. :teeth:

The problem I find with that is that all the 'old boys' get at the front & then everyone else gets shunted to the back :thumbdown:

See Japfest for the last 3 years where all the 350s are at the back :dry:

Its a joint 350z-uk/z club/ 300zx forum meet so it will be as impressive as the first Japfest show.

The organisers have been very good in offering us some special privileges too so it will be great. :teeth:

Should I take that as a no for more 350z's in one place then? Fair enough! I have tried.... Again!

Are we going to do this one as a joint 350z meet? More cool Zeds, more impact, share the love? If we are then can someone give me a shout and we can work on the detail and we can publicise it.

Will be as good as JTS at silverstone when we were all on the same pitch... :)

+1

The problem I find with that is that all the 'old boys' get at the front & then everyone else gets shunted to the back :thumbdown:

See Japfest for the last 3 years where all the 350s are at the back :dry:

Lol!! With the old 240's, 260's and 300's they will have had loads of experience of doing that mate... we are going to have to wait 20 years till we can do the same to the 740z owners!

we are going to have to wait 20 years till we can do the same to the 740z owners!

But those 740Z's are gonna run on fusion reactors by then and prolly be fit for space travel, so it won't be uncommon for them to do drifting sessions on the Sea Of Tranquility.......that's on the Moon......they know that....

We are invited to put on a show for this one again so the cars will all have a prime location again.

Pity I'm workin a nightshift that day, otherwise would have loved to come.

Is it not possible to ask the organizers to add **REMOVED** to the group of z forums on the one stand?

Mass representation would be nice and it could be a symbolic burial of the hatchet.

It's not the organisers that put us with the zclub and 300zx chaps. It's our clubs all coming together with the zclub to get all the z's under one roof for the shows that the zclub attend.

Any show that the zclub are attending that we are too, we will always add our numbers under the zclub banner to acheive the "all the cars one club" show for the day, even if we have seperate clubs u derneath the main zclub banners and flags. If the guys from NS want to be part of that, they will have to speak to the zclub.

However, as NS is not just for z's then there may be difficulties with that, unless of course any gtr owners on NS are going to be excluded or given a seperate stand. Which then just breaks up their members which isn't fair to their club. Don't see what we can do about that :shrug:

As Chris says the arrangement we have with the z club guys works really well. The stands at shows are really impressive hence the reason that we have been invited to put on a special stand at Japfest 2.

The other forum was asked about having joint stands but declined as they were too big. We have recently been in discussion with them about this issue but they have not bothered to reply to the pm.

This forum has a very good working arrangement with other forums to get the best for the members for shows and meets. It seems to be working very well at the moment and we are very appreciative of the positions we have been allocated recently.

I am getting a little tired of the moans and complaints that we are getting from the other forum about not having joint stands, we have no problems with their guys attending events such as the massive Wales run each year.

This forum works very well as it is free which is why it was set up in the first place. We will try to offer the best prices for these events that we can to give the members of this forum the best deals that we can.

Just to drag this back on topic - the list below is for attendees. Get your names down folks.... Discounts to be announced in due course.

The meeting register for this event can be found by clicking HERE

1.Jak - Potentially (It's my Brothers B'day but he still seems keen to come along so should be fine...)

2. Madmarky

3. Nurrish

4. Wasso

5. Ians16 (Will confirm)

6.yokomo

7.Tarmac

8. Mitch

9. martinmac

10.Chesterfield

• 2 weeks later...

Yes please.

I've also booked the following three track sessions :thumbs:

1 x 11:30 ADVANCED TRACK TIME @ £25.00 each

1 x 12:42 ADVANCED TRACK TIME @ £25.00 each

1 x 15:12 ADVANCED TRACK TIME @ £25.00 each

1.Jak - Potentially (It's my Brothers B'day but he still seems keen to come along so should be fine...)

2. Madmarky

3. Nurrish

4. Wasso

5. Ians16 (Will confirm)

6.yokomo

7.Tarmac

8. Mitch

9. martinmac

10.Chesterfield

11. Mick43

2. Madmarky

3. Nurrish

4. Wasso

5. Ians16 (Will confirm)

6.yokomo

7.Tarmac

8. Mitch

9. martinmac

10.Chesterfield

11. Mick43

12.Corrine

2. Madmarky

3. Nurrish

4. Wasso

5. Ians16 (Will confirm)

6.yokomo

7.Tarmac

8. Mitch

9. martinmac

10.Chesterfield

11. Mick43

12.Corrine

13. Geoff-r

14. Erasurehead

The organisers have confirmed that there will be three cars on a special stand with one of each model. At Japfest 1 this went down very well and there was a lot of interest from the visitors. Z club, 300zx club and ourselves are providing the cars and the following have been selected at random for this stand.

240 - riechiep

260 - Paul W

260 2+2 Graham I

280 Steve H

280 2+2 Brian K

Z31 - MCMLXXXV

Z32 SWB - TBD

Z32 LWB - TBD

Z32 vert - Ianl

350Z coupe - Mick43

350Z Roadster - Mitch

370Z - Geoff-r

Get polishing guys. :thumbs:

2. Madmarky

3. Nurrish

4. Wasso

5. Ians16 (Will confirm)

6.yokomo

7.Tarmac

8. Mitch

9. martinmac

10.Chesterfield

11. Mick43

12.Corrine

13. Geoff-r

14. Erasurehead

Not on the free tickets but I have guest and i will pay for them and their car. :)

2. Madmarky

3. Nurrish

4. Wasso

5. Ians16 (Will confirm)

6.yokomo

7.Tarmac

8. Mitch Free entry from organisers.

9. Eraserhead

10.Chesterfield

11. Mick43 Free entry from organisers.

12.Corrine

13. Geoff-r Free entry from organisers.

14. martinmac

Not on the free tickets but I have guest and i will pay for them and their car. :)