Split Croatia

captint

Ive been to Split, its really really nice! Only stayed there for 2 nights then went off to Hava. The women are amazing, the food is amazing, the drinks are amazing and everything is cheap cheap cheap.

Put it this way, i got a Chateaubriand 12oz Steak, veggies and chips for £10, whereas over here it is around £50 where i go for it

:D

Back from Split :thumbs:

The run down

Split stinks of sulphur and is very average, however a quick catamaran across the sea to Hvar and you get to the most amazing place, cheap booze and food, great clubs and bars, the clearest water I have ever seen, great for swiming and diving.

Oh yeah and it has the highest amount of beatiful women per capita anywhere I have ever been, it is uncanny. Walking down the street was like being buzzed by a 100 red arrows, you just don't know where to look. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Oh and I rode a moped for the first time (4 wheels are my thing) and managed to crash it within 10 seconds, quite a record me thinks :p

The run down

Oh yeah and it has the highest amount of beatiful women per capita anywhere I have ever been, it is uncanny. Walking down the street was like being buzzed by a 100 red arrows, you just don't know where to look. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:p

:worthless:

:teeth:

The run down

Split stinks of sulphur and is very average, however a quick catamaran across the sea to Hvar and you get to the most amazing place, cheap booze and food, great clubs and bars, the clearest water I have ever seen, great for swiming and diving.

Oh and I rode a moped for the first time (4 wheels are my thing) and managed to crash it within 10 seconds, quite a record me thinks :p

How right was I? ;)