14111_407364198581_500148581_5076801_1460024_n.jpg

14111_407364213581_500148581_5076803_4488319_n.jpg

14111_407364218581_500148581_5076804_4786614_n.jpg

14111_407364573581_500148581_5076808_110730_n.jpg

14111_407364578581_500148581_5076809_7417014_n.jpg

25658_10150180295200724_720230723_12268259_2338689_n.jpg

One of the very few GENUINE veilside v3 full kitted 350z's in the UK

Used be owned by Zedrush on here, many of you probably know the car

This is NOT a replica kit like many you see for sale, and i will prove this if you come view the car as there are a fair few ways how to spot whether a kit is fake or genuine and i cant stand people with replica kits trying to pass them off as genuine.

Anyway Spec list:

2005 Nissan 350z GT UK model

3.5 V6 Engine

Black

24k miles

Tax - December 2010

MOT - April 2011

Full Veilside V3 geuine kit; bumpers, skirts, arches, spoiler

Carbon fiber bonnet

Volks racing 19" wheels

Coilovers

Red Bride seats

Kenwood Double Din touchscreen DVD player

K1 twin exhaust exhaust (V6 engine sounds incredible through this)

Carbon Eyebrows

Carbon engine bay covers

Cone air filter

Plenum spacer

Wizards of NOS kit installed

Veilside Dials

Snap off 'personal' steering wheel

This car is absolutley incredible, you cannot drive anywhere without getting attention from everyone around you, not just the due to the way it looks but also the way it sounds.

Id imagine if you are reading this you will know all about the Veilside 350z so i dont think i need to write much more about it apart from that this car really is perfect, always starts first time and runs like an absolutle dream, in a completley different league to anything ive ever owned, but beware if you do not like attention this car is NOT for you!!

£18,000 ono

Any questions please call me (Adam) 07875765919

Pics added now :)

It did have some damage to the passanger side front bumper and arch, both were cracked but got fully repaired by xquisite automotive, wasn't that bad or it wouldnt of been repairable, also the wheel was damaged but was refurbed and caused no suspension damage. Was nothing serious and a quick repair done to the highest standard by the best bodyshop around.

Not its not a cat D/C, it would take an awful lot more than just a cracked arch and bumper to write off a 2005 350z!!!

So Barx is now the owner of this car. And in the last thread that Digsy posted he seemed to have a lot of insider info "I hear on the grapevine that its getting repaired................" so was probably the owner then too...................hmmmm

i bought it off the guy who damaged it, it really wasnt bad, literally the front bumper needed repairing and the passanager side front arch needed repairing (the plastic fender not the wing) and that was it.

i have an invoice from the previous owner for the wheel refurb, which as you can imagine was around £70, and Xquisite done repaire work on the bumper and arch which if i know K it would of cost a £300-400, if it was serious then bumper and arch wouldnt of been repairable as they are fiberglass and just shatter if damage is too bad, and there would of been suspension damage but there wasnt.

It looked worse than it was when i saw it, but that was just because fiberglass is a bit messy when cracked! But it was nothing worse then your average slow speed bump, just so happens that fiberglass cracked whereas plastic would flex more and not crack as easy.

Someone has offered me an M3 plus cash, but i think id rather just sell up and clear my debts! So im offering it you guys as most of you probably know the car quite well!

No point trying to fool people mate, just be honest about it. I doubt you'll see 18k on here for it especially when everyone knows the history. I'd post up repair invoice to prove what was done. Unsure bout repairs to badly buckles wheels , surely this will weaken it even more when it's put back into shape.

barx how can you say

"it really wasnt bad, literally the front bumper needed repairing and the passanager side front arch needed repairing (the plastic fender not the wing) and that was it."

when previously you apparently went to view the car you said this

"But, he needs to describe the damage better on his advert to save people driving a long way to see it just to be dissapointed, the front bumper and n/s arch obviously need replacing, the n/s front wheel and tyre need replacing, the n/s side skirt is damaged but can probably be repaired, and the n/s/r wheel and tyre need replacing too, plus any suspension. "

:wacko:

i dont have the repair invoices mate if i did i would post them up, anyone interested is welcome to give a call to xquisite who done the repairs and ask them what was done.

Im not being dishonest??? I saw the car when it was damaged, driving past it looked bad as the bumper and arch where cracked and the wheel was damaged. It wasnt buckled/flat, it was just damaged on the edge, but repairable. Anyone welcome to test drive if you prove insurance :) there is nothing i am trying to hide.

Julian from Garage D is the one who looked over it and got the wheel repaired for the previous owner, a very trustyworth person in the game, as is K from xquisite.

What bad history does this car have that everyone knows? Many many cars are involved in minor accidents and repaired, doesnt make the car any less of what it is if its repaired to a very high standard?

Your acting like im trying to pull a fast one?? :shrug:

As said, anyone welcome to come view the car or test drive with proof of insurance

The car is worth 18k in my eyes, would cost incredbile amounts more to build (ask Zedrush!!) and nowdays you cant import over a Veilside Kit for less than about 5-6grand which import taxs etc.

Rare opportunity to own a genuine veilside 350z they dont come around for sale often, and as far as im aware the previous owner bought it from zedrush for £25k recently, i feel 18k is a fair asking price..

Just been to have a look, as its 2 minutes from where i work, and oh my god does it make me want my veilside 350z more and more!

But, he needs to describe the damage better on his advert to save people driving a long way to see it just to be dissapointed, the front bumper and n/s arch obviously need replacing, the n/s front wheel and tyre need replacing, the n/s side skirt is damaged but can probably be repaired, and the n/s/r wheel and tyre need replacing too, plus any suspension.

Such a shame because apart from that the car is so incredibly awesome, even parked up with the damage the it just screams 'look at me im evil!'

The rear spoiler looks so wavy though, as if its not genuine or just not painted very well.

Wish him luck with the sale but cant see it going for 18K.

So did you buy it after posting this last year?

I saw the car when it was damaged, driving past it looked bad as the bumper and arch where cracked and the wheel was damaged. It wasnt buckled/flat, it was just damaged on the edge, but repairable...

I remember the picture of the damaged wheel and it was pretty severe, beyond needing just a refurb.

I'm not saying your trying to pull a fast one, but there are too many things that just don't add up......

yeah i bought it when i realised it wernt as bad as i thought :)

it did look bad!!! but it really wasnt, i think its because when fiberglass gets damaged it makes things look a lot worse.

Like i said anyone who is interested is welcome to come and have a look for yourself and see the standard of repair, if anyone have heard of xquisite automotive they will know they are top quality

What bad history does this car have that everyone knows? Many many cars are involved in minor accidents and repaired, doesnt make the car any less of what it is if its repaired to a very high standard?

The thing is, that it does. I know this through experience. An accident damaged car with just body damage is ok but still not good, but this took a hit to the wheels and even though it seems superficial, there may be underlaying problems which might not appear until a year down the line or if driving in a certain mannerism.

A car which has been in an accident generally never feels the same, and with the damage that was done to it, i wonder how it may have been getting driven to actually have the accident. I honestly think its had its hole ripped in and thats how its ended up sideway into a kerb or other car.

We're not implying your trying a fast one but simply that due to whats happened, nobody on here will value that car at that price.

I'd take the m3 and cash and run.... seems like a great deal unless the m3 is a shed

Xquisite do have a good rep - and the car is more reasonably valued than it was for some previous sales!

Agreed but Andy sold his Veilside with a £15k starting price pretty quickly recently.....

Still been crashed though and more than likely been getting the arse ripped out it

What???? OK i cant prove previous owners havent driven this car hard... what 3.5l car hasnt!?!? Im sure theres a video on youtube of zedrush driving it hard through a town centre is there not...

Guessing you own a 350z to be on here, do you drive everywhere at 2k revs, 30mph?

Im sorry but how a car has previous been driven doesnt exactly affect its value does it as long as its been looked after, please dont try tell me your cars never been driven hard, if it has then i guess you have devaluved it?

And as regards to how an accident damaged car will never feel the same again... i work in a bodyshop repairing accident damaged cars! Therefore this stateful is completely untrue we test drive all cars after a repair. You are acting like this car has been smashed to f**k and repaired, it was minor damage not even any damage to the shell, any metal work or any internals or panels what so ever, i bet half the cars on here have been damaged and repaired at some point but the new owners never knew about it...

And with regards to price, if i took out say the seats for example i probably would sell it for less, but as far as it goes i believe the car got sold by zedrush to the previous owner for 25k, for it to now be up for 18,000ono (id probably take 16-17k) having lost 7grand in not a lot of time, i think the fact it was damaged and repaired is justified no?

Wow i only put it up for sale on here as i thought there would be people interested, not people out to jeopeordise my sale and give me grief? I dont really have time to sit on here defending myself, as ive said anyone interested is welcome to come and test drive and you will see there are no issues with the car whatsoever.

Still been crashed though and more than likely been getting the arse ripped out it

What on earth is your problem mate????

Cars that come into my work damaged that need repairing owned by old ladies must have been ragged around to have an accident?

Just because this has a bodykit on means it has had the arse ripped out of it.

Are you jealous or something?

This is a for sale thread, if your interested in the car, and are only interested in being a **** for no apparent reason then theres the door mate your welcome to not post.

Thread locked - this is a for sale thread not a bickering one and enough has been said for anyone interested in purchasing the car to verify with the current owner, or previous owners if they so choose.

Barx: if you have a issue with your thread being locked contact any team member you see online.