Thoresby Park - July 11th 2010

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to confirm Lincolnbaggies message.

We attended Thoresby Show as The United Z Clubs, 350Z-uk.com, 300ZX-Club.com and Zclub.net. We achieved the Runner Up award for Best Club Stand. (2nd year running)

The following members received individual awards:

Runner Up Best Nissan/Datsun - Kev 74 (Z club)

Runner Up Best Classic Car - MalcolmPaul (Z Club)

Runner Up Best Convertible - Mitch (350Z-uk.com)

Best Modified Car BG VinZ (Z Club)

We had a superb turnout of some 24 cars from all 3 clubs. I think Madmarco travelled the greatest distance all the way from Winchester (185miles?) The strawberries and cream was a lovely touch and made our day. I really thought we'd cracked it this year for the best club stand but we were pipped this time by the Toyota Celica club.

My thanks to all who turned up to make it a really great day.

It's been a fab day today at thoresby show , thanks to arkwright n Lincolnbaggie for organizing it , will def be attending the nxt one B) was really nice to meet new z owners :D n thanks to mr n mrs attak for the lovely strawberries n cream yum yum :thumbs: has been brill n even better getting a runners up trophy whoop whoop n I didn't even clean the roadkill off the front of me zed !!! Went through a swarm of wabbie's on the way to the show :lol::lol:

Great day. Thanks to all. I had to drive home on one eye due to rubbing suncream in to the other ... which was fun. Here are some photos!

Full set can be found here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/49222119@N ... 472253680/

My fave of the day

4783547525_2e5739364a.jpg

Our (almost) winner

4784157144_9055d8ddac.jpg

Gills

4783537401_6311777d6a.jpg

Lineup

4783534341_46685b5db8.jpg

Smile its a stagea

4784197502_90abb9e068.jpg

Lineup 2

4784191918_3f1de9b142.jpg

shiney

4783532641_d2ee1b1deb.jpg

how its done... get someone else to do it...

4783553229_9b72f0c890.jpg

Oh and the missus did race for life in 35 minutes! so big well done to her. :#1:

Congrats Mitch for runner up in the drop top section, bet your glad you didn't swap it now!!! :lol: I won't be leaving early next year so be prepared for some competition!!! :lol:

Cheers bladesgrant but you never know mite have b in the orange club yet :scare::lol: n no worries on the competition side that's unless you grow your hair long n invest in a pair of nice boobies you won't stand a chance so you best start taking them tabs :lol::lol::lol: c you at cad B)

Congrats Mitch for runner up in the drop top section, bet your glad you didn't swap it now!!! :lol: I won't be leaving early next year so be prepared for some competition!!! :lol:

Cheers bladesgrant but you never know mite have b in the orange club yet :scare::lol: n no worries on the competition side that's unless you grow your hair long n invest in a pair of nice boobies you won't stand a chance so you best start taking them tabs :lol::lol::lol: c you at cad B)

If I had boobies do you think I would ever make a show? I don't think I would make it out of the house!!!! :lol:

If I had boobies do you think I would ever make a show? I don't think I would make it out of the house!!!! :lol:

Ha Ha yep a woman's work is endless n noooo time for fun :lol: I'm coming back as a man for an easy life :yahoo: just buy yourself a blonde syrup n some cottonwool :scare::scare::lol:

Some great pics there! I will try and sort out ours when i get a minute some time spare. We had a great day out and it was great to meet a lot of new people :thumbs:

Well done Mitch for the trophy! ..and thanks to the organisers - another trophy for the stand to their credit :thumbs:

Looking forward to many more meets guys (and girls) :)