Thoresby Park - July 11th 2010

'Thoresby Show'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAPANESE AUTO & PERFORMANCE SHOW, Thoresby Park, Nr Ollerton, Notts NG22 9EP (off the A614 2 miles north of Ollerton) Sunday 11 July 10am - 4pm

admission £7.50, club displays, concours, arena, private entries, commentator, auto jumble and trade stands

Last year we attended as United Z Clubs (ZClub, 300zx-Club and 350Z-uk) and won the Trophy for runner up Best Club Display. We must improve this year!

Anyone fancy attending this stick your names below

1. Lincolnbaggie

2. Shire350z

3. Chesterfield

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all.

im new to the forum and meets busyness, so if this is a bit of a stupid question be Gentle with me :lol: .

is everyone meeting up some were first then convoying in or do we go strait there to a specific area were all the zeds are??

Should be ok for this, want to see Neil pop his cheery for organising an event anyway :lol:

1. Lincolnbaggie

2. Chesterfield

3. Introspect

4. ATTAK Z (pencilled in)

5. Niko

6. Mitch

7. Roo (pencilled in)

8. Madmarky

hi all.

im new to the forum and meets busyness, so if this is a bit of a stupid question be Gentle with me :lol: .

is everyone meeting up some were first then convoying in or do we go strait there to a specific area were all the zeds are??

If im going ill hook up with you before hand chap. :thumbs: .... and am i missing something attak? :bounce: