Bumper Tuck with uber-shiney Bluflame Fuji + VIDEO

captain

TBH just 90 minutes on the whole car before the sun came out (6:30 - 8:00) on Sunday morning.

Wash and polish the car, polish the tips and back box and rim wax on the Rotas. Will be doing a biggie soon including clay bar, paint cleaning and full wax etc. but too hot for that at the mo.

Quick blast on the Mendips and then home. :drive1

Bling bling...eat your dinner off that bad boy! Interested to hear how these sound in real life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWyZOrKVBPw

Complete with GT4Zed's K1 in the background and my coughing in the foreground. :lol:

OoOoOoOooooo.............Any chance you could do a couple of drive by vids?

What do these retail at? Perhaps a pretty version of the scorpion and a cheaper version of the nismo.....

Don't forget their videos are for the previous silenced version of the zorst.

I've got the unsilenced version which is great. Civilised for pootling (rare) but raspy when giving it some boot, but quiet enough for track days. 86 dB. :thumbs:

I've got the unsilenced version which is great. Civilised for pootling (rare) but raspy when giving it some boot, but quiet enough for track days. 86 dB. :thumbs:

Thanks captain! I am going to look at the numbers Sarah comes up with for the nismo before making any decisions but this looks like a goodun!

I need to get into you stocks and share malarky.... Im skinty mcginty!

Thanks captain! I am going to look at the numbers Sarah comes up with for the nismo before making any decisions but this looks like a goodun!

I need to get into you stocks and share malarky.... Im skinty mcginty!

No you don't! Lost £4,000 in last week because of stock market jitters. :surrender:

Blueflame have decided to ignore my emails so unless i get some feed back from them and get my wonky exhaust fixed i have nothing good to say about the company.......apart from the awesome sounding exhaust! :blush:

Why e-mail? I get the impression they are an established exhaust maker of some reputation who will probably have a look at e-mails irregularly.

I called them and a negotiated superb price. Pick up the phone you lazy so-and-so!

Looking very shiny mate, nice wheels too!

You KNOW they're nice, don't you. ;)

Did you notice the missing centre-caps on the front?

One fell off somewhere in the verges of Castle Combe track and one popped off with the heat from the brakes/wheels in the pits. So deformed by the heat it won't go back on. :lol::lol:

I think they look better without them.

:thumbdown: no!

looks good, can you get one from straight behind the car? the polish is awesome!

'fraid not - this any good?

_DSC5877.JPG

looks good, can you get one from straight behind the car? the polish is awesome!

'fraid not - this any good?

_DSC5877.JPG

bumper tuck looks ok, im not keen on how much of the pipework you can see, maybe if the rear box was larger and further back like the legalis R?

could you not do something with the rubbers to cure the wonk, maybe push some rubber tyre valves into the rubber holes like done by pervious members, just a possible idea, saying that i didnt notice until it was mensioned tho :teeth:

bumper tuck looks ok, im not keen on how much of the pipework you can see, maybe if the rear box was larger and further back like the legalis R?

could you not do something with the rubbers to cure the wonk, maybe push some rubber tyre valves into the rubber holes like done by pervious members, just a possible idea, saying that i didnt notice until it was mensioned tho :teeth:

F**k the wonk. Listen to this little puppy. (Turn up LOUD before pressing play :yahoo: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwrcu1wTtuc

Blueflame have decided to ignore my emails so unless i get some feed back from them and get my wonky exhaust fixed i have nothing good to say about the company.......apart from the awesome sounding exhaust! :blush:

Why e-mail? I get the impression they are an established exhaust maker of some reputation who will probably have a look at e-mails irregularly.

I called them and a negotiated superb price. Pick up the phone you lazy so-and-so!

Ai Ai Captain! :lol: I'll give them a bell tomorrow!

Love the new video by the way! I'll be doing one as soon as i get my spy cam! :thumbs: