Trax 2010 5th September 2010

Ruddles

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I have received the tickets and stand passes. Club access is from 6:30 and the show opens to the public at 9:00. I recomend we meet at 7:30 at the BP Services in Brackley on the A43. This is on the last roundabout (M40 side) before you exit the A43 to Silverstone, post code NN13 5SZ. If this is a bit early for some I can leave your ticket and stand pass with another member for collection. If neither option works for those attending drop me a PM and we will work something out.

Just a thought Meeting-Point wise - i'm pretty sure its possible to meet in the carpark at the main entrance... or at least it was when we went to USC earlier in the year..... Not sure if it makes it easier?

Looking forward to this now, hopefully my new bits shall be on by then too :yahoo::ninja:

Jak

confirmed 350 attendees -

yokomo

Jak

ste01 +1

Tarmac

Ian +1

OK, just to confirm 7 tickets and 5 stand passes will be dropped off for 350-UK.com members the morning of the event at the BP. Sorry about the early start but I have a 9:30 track time I cant be late for. If one member wants to take the early shift and pick up all the tickets that's fine. You can meet up near the show entrance later if you like, but I need you guys to organize this amongst yourselves. See you there! :)