Trax 2010 5th September 2010

Ruddles

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother will be coming along in my car - so i wil be needing to get another ticket... was just gonna get one on the gate, let me know if you still have it on the day :thumbs:

I just do happen to have a ticket available due to a last minute cancelation. :rant:

Wiil drop it off Sunday morning at the BP.

OK, I need one member that is certain they will be at the BP at 7:30 (7:45 latest) to step forward. I would like to give each member the mobile number for this person so everyone can meet up and get their tickets and stand passes before they enter. I will need to leave the BP no later than 7:50 so I can make it my track briefing on time.

name site ticket standpass

yokomo 350 1 1

Jak 350 2 1

ste01 350 1 1

Ian 350 2 1

shad0wca7 350 0 1

OK, I need one member that is certain they will be at the BP at 7:30 (7:45 latest) to step forward. I would like to give each member the mobile number for this person so everyone can meet up and get their tickets and stand passes before they enter. I will need to leave the BP no later than 7:50 so I can make it my track briefing on time.

name site ticket standpass

yokomo 350 1 1

Jak 350 2 1

ste01 350 1 1

Ian 350 2 1

shad0wca7 350 0 1

Shad0ca7 picked up his pass, so I need yokomo, Jak, ste01, or Ian to step forward. Please post if you will be at the BP at 7:30 and will be responsible for the other members getting their tickets and passes. I still have a couple of extra stand passes for anyone who just decided to attend.