Are these the correct tyre sizes

Mark-UK

Hi are these the correct sizes for my 07 350z roadster on rays please? Need to be sure before I order, also camskill tyres dont have any rears for the VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA, is there anywhere else as cheap I can order online please, the 91w and 96w, does that mean weight baring figures? so fronts are ok with 91w yes and back HAVE TO be 96w, is this correct, thanks for your help. I need 4 of these asap as my present tyres are on the line now and cracking.

front - 225/45R18 91W

rear - 245/45R18 96W

Brilliant thanks, just need to source the rears now, fronts I can get from camskill. That camskills website is so confusing tbh, ive no clue which to order.

i just went into look and theres other figures next to the figure of mine, its a bit confusing for a tyre newbie. Is there one make of VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA of different vrsions like XL or summat? I am going for these after reading up on the tyre thread.

Hmm they say they are in stock, jeez im confused, are these the rears that everyone raves about on that huge tyre thread then, the one sin that table that are near the top.? Before I order. I need to order fronts too at same time, to be sure can someone show me the ones i need, I really appreciate the help as im poo scared of getting the wrong ones!!

Hi-jacking this thread, apologies Mark!

This might explain why I've been having so many issues with my tyres. The following Firestone tyres were on the Zed when I bought her and they've been causing me all sorts of issues:

front - 225/45 ZR17 91W

rear - 245/40 R17 91Y

Someone please confirm for me that this is not a good set up for the tyres else it must be my driving style :shrug:

The TC has been kicking in all over the place and it makes the car unpredictable to drive. I'm looking at getting some 5Zigen 19" wheels like Pimm soon and will probably get Falkens all round. Hopefully that'll prevent this particular problem from occuring.

Bock