Secure/Overnight parking Manchester.....

Dene8

I'm going to watch Peter Kay tomorrow night (Friday), and I’m booked in a hotel in central Manc near the train station..... The hotel has no car parking but I was originally going to be going on the train so it wasn’t a problem..... I’m now driving down so would like somewhere safe to leave my car over night :thumbs:

Any locals with the knowledge.....? :teeth:

Yep, look for a place called Moss Side... it'll be fine there... :lol:

safest place in manchester is called Sheffield mate.

This is why i'm asking the question :lol:

The zed is normally surrounded by sheep and fields........ not actual people and city things :surrender:

There must be some kind obliging member in manc land that can look after your car and put you on a tram into the city centre! (mind you, you prefer getting on 'the bus' don't you?) :lol:

What about trafford centre car park?

When I used to go to the city centre I used to park in the PICADILLY HOTEL underground car park. There were plenty of larger than average bays to avoid "dings". Was a little more pricey than street bays but was worth it for peace of mind.

About a 10 min walk from the station bang in the middle of Manchester Piccadilly.

The ramp was long and mild. No issues with my Nismo V1 nose on standard suspension.

Only thing is I'm not sure if it they close the access at night.

Would have offered to meet up and babysit the zed for you and but my inlaws just arrived from Hong Kong so might be too preoccupied "entertaining" them to oblige :byebye: