White 2003 JDM SOLD

D13vyl

Hi Folks

After much thought ive decided to sell the zed. U can follow my previous posts from when i got her professionally painted last autumn and new toys added. She is on Pistonnheads and autotrader

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1723184.htm

Im asking £9995 (to 350z forum users only, and the lowest price im prepared to go)) for her which i think due to the low mileage and recent modifications and a sought after colour shes worth it. The reason Im selling is that im interested in purchasing a 60's mustang fastback a childhood dream so to speak. In addition to the car i will have a nissan car cover.

Heres some pics taken at the Falkirk Wheel on Sunday 22/08.2010

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

Pic shows door trims etc have been painted completely,

wheel3.jpg

Beautiful shiny ass

wheel4.jpg

Pic of Custom 750 watt Kenwood speaker in back only 2 months old

wheel5.jpg

If you are interested drop me a PM :D

thanks for your time

Rene :)

Thanks folks

She is and always will be a beautiful car to me. A stickler with the sale is that im the 5th owner, however i can assure people out there that the 4th registered keeper was my now separated wife and for insurance purposes i was 2nd on the insurance as im a fairly new driver. She never drove the car it was in name only, and when we separated the car went in my name. The 3rd onwner was a guy off the forums here from whom i purchased her last April. Again the car was only minimally drove hence the mileage. Im open to any questions prospective buyers may have.

thanks again

Rene :)

Hi Mate

It does not have brembos but has a custom gold brake set that was added by previous owner. Has heated leather seats but customed design. Not a BOSE sound system but has a huge custom base speaker situated on rear, U can just about make it out if u look through windscreen on photo CD/DVD with remote control also. Discs do not skip which can happen with the original BOSE systems. If u have ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO pm OR CALL ME ON 07908160441.

all the best

Rene

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks

After an unbelievable time waster, who had me holding my car till he came back from holiday after 5 weeks, he has just found out he cant get insurance, Im Livid. But ill learn :bang:

Ive decided to put the car in for an MOT and P2 service this week to aid the sale of this wonderful car, I have also dropped the price to £11300. The plate has been removed and on retention and original plate put back on. The mileage has went up 200miles as i have had to keep ticking over (battery etc). A deposit of £200 will hold car.

Thanks again

Rene

I love this car! shame about it having no brembo's and bose system. May be interested in a few months but it'l most likely be gone by then. Obviously not gonna say anything yet as youve already been messed around and im not certain.

any idea of how much brembos would cost? just curious.

Hi Lads

Brembos are about £1K for a reconditioned set i believe. The set i have on are fantastic anyway and i dont think ud see much difference. Just had her P2 service and MOT all is good only rear fog light bulb needed replaced cost me £400 all in with a brake fluid change. Ive treated this car with kid gloves since i bought her and gets covered every night.

The road tax is £190 per year has always been that which is fantastic considering a newer zed will double that. Funny thing when i drove her into nissan last week they thought she was a fantastic example and well cared for, then they hit me for £400 smackers lol.

Someones gotta love her like i do,

Rene :p

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks

Yet again, on Sunday 2 people were meant to view my zed and yet again they didnt show up, how rude can people be :boxing: . Time waster must be a fore gone conclusion when selling a car. Its getting to the stage that im up for serious offers on this car and no part exchange as i am already looking at another vehicle and believe it or not to build a bigger garage to house her lol. This offer is to members only on the boards. As mentioned previously she has just had her P2 service last week/ brake fluid change and MOT all at Nissan Falkirk. If you want a head turner of a zed then i urge a viewing. Not a stone chip or mark in sight and no bad points at all.

all the best

Rene :teeth:

Hi Folks

Yet again, on Sunday 2 people were meant to view my zed and yet again they didnt show up, how rude can people be :boxing:

Can't understand people saying there coming to have a look, and then don't show, you'd think they would have the courtesy to let you know by phone, one way or the other :wacko:

If you where a bit closer to me I'd certainly make the effort, because the car looks immaculate B)

Hi Gort

Yes distance is a problem for many members on here, but i am 100% sure the first person who has the cash and sees her will buy. The funny thing is when i bought her off a fellow member last April I went down in ford Ka to Blackpool. And when i saw her in the guys driveway i just new she was mine lol.

This is a classic mate, on Sunday a guy text me to say could he see the car? I text yes come at 1pm, so 1pm came and went and i ended up texting him at 3pm asking if he was still coming, he replied" oh sorry man i forgot, ive been called out to work" blah blah.

R :boxing:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

I have not a scooby whats going on with the car market right now, and the amount of unbelievable time wasters out there. Had a 22 yr old on Sunday viewing, said he had been approved a bank loan, and it was insurance that was the problem, Then yesterday he said he had sorted out the insurance. I was happy as u can imagine, I asked about the deposit, and he said "im still trying to sort out a loan" Low and behold he couldnt get a loan . :bang::bang::bang:

Im now open to serious offers from members regarding my zed, Its heartbreaking the lack of genuine interest and the price drop even tho she is immaculate with many mods. Im not taking parts out the car before anyone asks.

I would part exchange if i could but as im buying a car privately i cannot.

So give me a reasonable price for a fantastic car,

Rene :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

Thats my zed off to another owner, and im sure he will be along shortly, Many thanks to all the mods and zmanalex especially. ill come back and show you all the 68 fastback in the near future,

Mods please lock this thread

all the very best

Rene :byebye: