LS2 Conversion

Ruddles

cant search below a 4 character string ;)

Ahh... :scare: ...I have then successfully completed my initiation into idiocy!! :blush:

you can however use google to do your searching as its much more powerful, just put wwww.350z-uk.com in the search with what you want like this

Ahh... :scare: ...I have then successfully completed my initiation into idiocy!! :blush:

you can however use google to do your searching as its much more powerful, just put wwww.350z-uk.com in the search with what you want like this

You can search 3 letter strings using a wildcard (*) at the end. But you cant add extra wildcards to do 2 letters. e.g. *LS* doesnt work, but LS2* does. Just use it sparingly as I think it stresses the server a bit as the search string isnt indexed :thumbs:

You can search 3 letter strings using a wildcard (*) at the end. But you cant add extra wildcards to do 2 letters. e.g. *LS* doesnt work, but LS2* does. Just use it sparingly as I think it stresses the server a bit as the search string isnt indexed :thumbs:

Top marks to this man!! :D

Brilliant info!

I keep toying with the idea of doing this swap, but the numbers just don't add up. You're talking £10K min to do it I reckon, which is essentially dead money as you'll get maybe £3K - £4K back at the end of it if you part the bits out and maybe the same on top of a regular car if you're very, very fortunate. You'll only offset a couple of grand by selling the V6 + bits from the Zed, and when you think you can get a C6 Vette for £25K then you'll more than likely be better just flogging the Zed and buying one of those in the first place.

I know big car mods are done more with the heart than the head, but even so there's a part of me that doesn't want to just throw that cash away. Unless of course my car becomes worthless over night, then I've got nothing to lose! :lol:

I keep toying with the idea of doing this swap, but the numbers just don't add up. You're talking £10K min to do it I reckon, which is essentially dead money as you'll get maybe £3K - £4K back at the end of it if you part the bits out and maybe the same on top of a regular car if you're very, very fortunate. You'll only offset a couple of grand by selling the V6 + bits from the Zed, and when you think you can get a C6 Vette for £25K then you'll more than likely be better just flogging the Zed and buying one of those in the first place.

I know big car mods are done more with the heart than the head, but even so there's a part of me that doesn't want to just throw that cash away. Unless of course my car becomes worthless over night, then I've got nothing to lose! :lol:

im with you on that. i think a further consideration is the problems it would cause with the normal running of the car (eg Locking etc)

Sorry the kits available listed on the site is for S13 and S14.

The chrome 'line is a n R33 if I remember correctly. The S14 was cooler though! :teeth:

Oh and GOOOOOOOOOD man! I will be first in line to shake your hand if you are the man that pulls off a V8 350Z in the UK!

Sorry the kits available listed on the site is for S13 and S14.

The chrome 'line is a n R33 if I remember correctly. The S14 was cooler though! :teeth:

Oh and GOOOOOOOOOD man! I will be first in line to shake your hand if you are the man that pulls off a V8 350Z in the UK!

+1 on the V8 UK!

I second the motion! :lol: