GT4 Alloys

davyrobo

Hi Guys

I'm looking for advice. After having my beloved Z damaged by another motorist in a Megane I find myself with a problem. Both wheels were damaged in the shunt so the repairer at the insurance companies request and against my wishes decided to refurbish 2 of my lovely GT4 alloys. Needless to say when I got the car back the 2 refurbished wheels looked terrible. I complained and it was agreed that 2 new wheels would be supplied. When I took the car up today to have them put on we discovered that the 2 new wheels sent from Nissan were also a different colour to my wheels. Am I correct in saying that the wheels on my UY GT4 should be black chrome and not silver and does anyone know whether they are available from Nissan and why they might have sent silver ones despite supplying them with chasis number etc. Any adveice would be most grateful.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys

I'm back again banging on about my wheels. I have had a reply from nissan japan and they are saying the 2 wheels they supplied are correct for my car. I know this is not correct. The wheels are supposed to be black chrome. Is there anyone out there with a yellow GT4 that could send me photos of there wheels or better yet I do know there is someone in the Glasgow area that has one. If that person could get in touch that would be great. Please help

Thanks

Hey Guys

I'm back again banging on about my wheels. I have had a reply from nissan japan and they are saying the 2 wheels they supplied are correct for my car. I know this is not correct. The wheels are supposed to be black chrome. Is there anyone out there with a yellow GT4 that could send me photos of there wheels or better yet I do know there is someone in the Glasgow area that has one. If that person could get in touch that would be great. Please help

Thanks

I am afraid that in this instance I agree with Nissan.

• 1 month later...

When i bought my gt4 the guy i got it off told me it had new alloys on because they were being re-called as that type alloy had a coating fault and wasn't lasting long in the UK !!

He had them re done and they came back the wrong shade so Nissan replaced them free of charge with the correct shade !!

maybe this happened to yours too that's why your new ones are different !??!

like i said the guy told me this so i don't know how true it is !! :shrug: