Had a quote from Chris Knott

nixy

Just got a quote which is significantly cheaper than my renewal with Bell or anywhere else i can find. I need to pay in installments and unlike Bell who bump it up dramatically its only cost a few quid more. Well impressed! :thumbs:

Bell's APR is really high - last year i put it on my credit card as that was cheaper than their installments which were a good hundred quid on top of the premium! £432.50 with Chris Knott - im very happy with that! And i've got points on my licence.

Bell's APR is really high - last year i put it on my credit card as that was cheaper than their installments which were a good hundred quid on top of the premium! £432.50 with Chris Knott - im very happy with that! And i've got points on my licence.

Usually I find the instalments price increase too be far too much. Admiral quoted me 600, the best I could find at the time, and then when I queried instalments, it was quoted at around 890, something like 29% APR. It was a joke.

Good job with CK though, I'll have to try them next time, as I don't always find my self with £600 laying around to hand.

Anyway you take it easy - don't want you too tired to wash my car on saturday! ;)

So lets get this right i am washing your car, fitting your tonneau cover. What are you doing for me? :surrender:

Anyway you take it easy - don't want you too tired to wash my car on saturday! ;)

So lets get this right i am washing your car, fitting your tonneau cover. What are you doing for me? :surrender:

she's bringing Markie for you ;)

she's bringing Markie for you ;)

And any more remarks from you and i will force you to play poker with me this weekend :teeth:

Just took out a policy with Chris Knott. So i will be insured with Direct Line till noon tomorrow then with Chris Knott from then on the Wales run. But what happens if i :drive1 at exactly 12 noon :headhurt::lol: