Chilli Red 2004 GT for sale - *SOLD*

Pingu2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this car, shame I haven't sold my RX7 yet or I would probably be on the phone. I like the mods, not too ott and I would probably do them anyway if I bought a standard car, I know it.

I was wondering, I see the hub bhp on the tdi site, but it does not mention the kinetix plenum, high flow cats or induction kit. Do you have any idea what kind of power/torque output it currently has?

• 1 month later...

this is a shame really.

lovely car. sounds great and handles great. i have been to see it and drive it!! with all of the mods its a absolute bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still think that u should split and sell bits separately, Jeremy. offer me first dibs tho :blush::p

great car, get it sold!!!!!!!!

get some pics up of the porka too!!

not had much interest no - people email me to say they are interested and then when I reply they never get back to me! Some guy coming to look tomorrow apparently (we will see if he turns up!)

anyway, the Porsche is still having some work done and without the z I wouldn't have a car - so I haven't been in a big rush!

I'm thinking that if nobody wants it, I'll just keep it - 'cos I still think it's a great car :lol:

mate!!! its still here

i originally looked for a red zed

are you interested in a deal with an evo 5 gsr? 43k miles, white, subtle mods

im selling this car eventually anyways as i miss my zed that much. also selling my little daily runner which will be easy enough

unfortunately not in a position to buy outright without sale of the cars/px

let me know

yet again the guy failed to turn up on sunday (at least this one texted me to say he wasn't coming - more than most manage!) :headhurt:

I don't really want any px unless it's for a runabout, I already have a replacement for the Z sat outside!

well, to let you know, im putting my puma and evo up for sale this week once iv got them washed and got some pictures

ideally id like a zed to tune. my zed was standard previously. im thinking of the supercharge route and since your car is geared up already with the over kill haltech for its current spec this car fits the bill perfect!

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone - still got this car!

I stopped trying to sell it back in August when the 928 needed more work doing so that I would have some transport still - and then life and winter got in the way of putting it back on the market...

the car is the same as before - except for having a new battery fitted in January and a P2 service and MOT at Nissan dealer 2 weeks ago...

price reduced further and it will be going on autotrader again!

• 3 weeks later...