What ever happened to.......

Metatron

Whatever happened to public information adverts about road safety......I mean I know there few running currently but they don't seem to be making an impact (excuse the pun).

Had some no brained herbert kid run out from the front of a bus whilst I was passing.

I had just passed the rear of the bus when he appeared, he saw me hesitated and then made a dash.

By this time he was about 2 foot away from me, so no time to swerve or stop, fortunately I was only doing about 10mph at the time and I only glanced him. I stopped to see if he was alright and he walked over and started giving me grief!!!! I told him that he made an idiotic decision to run across the road when hidden behind the bus and how was I supposed to of seen him and that he was at fault. He then had the cheek to say to me that I should move along before I get hurt :lol:

What makes me laugh is that there's a pedestrian crossing 2 meters from the bus stop, why not use it?

Checked the car over and there's a dent on the wheel arch, some scratches and some chipped paint work.

One kids stupid decision gonna cost me a few hundred....arrrrhhh :rant:

:lol: They were at the time. Space Raiders FTW :yahoo:

I left with a load of cuts and bruises to my arms & legs & a broken arm. Guy who hit me left with a large Ian shaped dent in the bonnet :lol:

:lol: They were at the time. Space Raiders FTW :yahoo:

I left with a load of cuts and bruises to my arms & legs & a broken arm. Guy who hit me left with a large Ian shaped dent in the bonnet :lol:

:lol: ive never been hit, im a good boy. i hate people who cant be bothered to walk down to crossings though :dry: