I'm a Shell V-Power Club Member

Kev946

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disappoint, not another seaside joke :dry: but some info that might save you some dosh :thumbs:

If you go to the pluspoints website, then you can nominate one day of the week, and from now until the end of the year you get double points for all fuel bought on that day. :yahoo:

Once you've chosen, you can't change ( otherwise you'd change it every time you were about to go the garage ), so make sure you choose the best day for you.

Gus

That's handy, I got a letter in 2/3 weeks back saying that you would get double points on a Monday for next few weeks or something like that.

Great that I had just filled up with £60 that day...... and it wasn't Monday :(

Haven't filled since then as I have just over 1/2 tank left and I think the offer date is up now as Z hasn't been out much recently but Gus's info is ideal :D

Sorry to disappoint, not another seaside joke :dry: but some info that might save you some dosh :thumbs:

If you go to the pluspoints website, then you can nominate one day of the week, and from now until the end of the year you get double points for all fuel bought on that day. :yahoo:

Once you've chosen, you can't change ( otherwise you'd change it every time you were about to go the garage ), so make sure you choose the best day for you.

Gus

Good info, mate! :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...